Part Two.

I plop down on the queen sized bed. Holy shit this is comfy. I think.

"Well, make yourself at home, Y/N. I shall collect you in the morning for breakfast, then you can meet the rest of the Ghoulettes and Ghouls. Rest up, it's late." Cirrus's soft, yet firm voice said.

"Alright, thank you, Cirrus." I say back.

morning already? I thought as i woke up seeing light coming in through the blinds in the windows.

I get up and i grab a pair of shorts and a T-Shirt i packed yesterday out of my bag and put them on. I look at myself in the full body mirror and i sit back down on my bed. I take my phone off of the charger. 8:36 am. Damn.

There's a knock at my door and i suspect it Cirrus. I walk up to the door and i open it.

"Good morning Y/N! You ready to eat? Aether made breakfast for us all!" Cirrus said happily, her bubbly voice still there.

"Good morning, Cirrus... Yes. I am." I said softly, still trying to wake up.

"Great! Follow me." She said before starting to walk. Her spaded tail softly swinging as she walked.

She walked right next to me, her tail gently rubbing against my leg.

We walked to a room full of the Ghoulettes and Ghouls. There was a really tall one, a short one, and they were all beautiful in their own ways. They were all wearing masks that's looked the same, but their tails had their own different colors, and shapes.

"Hi!" A short Ghoullette says coming right up in front of me "I'm Aurora!" Her sweet voice said, and i couldn't help but smile.

"Hey, Aurora." I said chuckling softly.

She gives me a tight hug, which surprised me considering her size, but i hug back. Her body was small, but very warm and welcoming. Her tail swayed happily as she pulled back. She giggled as another, slightly chubbier, but still very beautiful Ghoullette came over...

"Cumulus!" Aurora said happily, skipping over to her.

I chuckle softly as Aurora's enthusiasm.

"Cumulus, i suppose?" I say smiling at her.

She was a bit taller than Aurora, and seemed a lot calmer than her as well.

"Yes, Y/N. Cirrus told us all about you last night." She said chuckling softly. "Nice to have you here."

"It's nice to be here too, it's beautiful here." I respond.

"Boys get over here!" Aurora yells to the Ghouls in the dinning room, her foot slightly stomping as she yelled.

I chuckle at how childish, yet adorable she was.

The Ghouls came over, there were five of them.

"Hello, I'm mountain." The tall one says.

Interesting. The name makes sense.

"I'm Dew!" A shorter, skinnier Ghoul says with a smile.

"Rain." A Ghoul with an arm around Dew's shoulders says. He was slightly taller that the other Ghoul, Dew.

"Phantom." another, shorter ghoul says, he sounds shy. His tail slightly between his legs. He seemed nervous.

"I'm Aether, it's a pleasure." He says bowing his head slightly.

"Swiss." Another Ghoul says. He was also quite shy.

"It's nice to meet you guys too." I say with a smile.

We're all sitting at the table eating our food. Rain has his arm around Dew's waist as they ate. i assumed they were a couple, a good one at that. Aurora sat right next to me. She loved to talk, and she wouldn't stop asking me questions, but it was sweet, she was sweet, so how could i be annoyed?

"Y/N! How'd you sleep?" Dew asks, trying to calm Aurora down slightly.

"I slept great, thank you, Dew." I say smiling at him.

Rain's hand softly rubbed Dew's side, pulling him closer. Dew didn't seem to notice, but i did. They were great together, i could tell.

"So, not to be rude or anything, but you and Rain are... together... correct?" I ask nervously.

"Yes, yes we are." Dew says with a smile leaning into Rain.

Rain chuckles and holds him close.

I smile "you two look great together. I'm happy for you two." I say with a smile.

"Well, thank you." Rain says. "i think so too."

I chuckle. "well, you seem super close."

"Well of course. Plus Rain can't go a single minute without touching me in some way." Dew says, giggling.

I chuckle softly.

"Oh, shush you." Rain starts, "It's because i love you, my dear."

I smile at the conversation between the two. Rain looks down at the Ghoul in his arms. Dew seems to blush slightly, which is mostly hidden by his mask.

"I love you too, Rain." Dew says back.

I smile and i feel Aurora tapping my shoulder to get my attention.

"Yes?" I say looking down at her. That sweet, innocent look in her eyes are seen through her goggles on the mask.

"Hi!" Her sweet voice says.

"hi!" I say back chuckling.

She leans her head on my shoulder, her mask pressed against my arm.

I'm shocked, but i don't move her off. I let her sit that way.

Cirrus looks over at me and smiled softly. I think she likes you she mouths to me, referring to Aurora. I glance down at her and her eyes are closed, her arms wrapped out my single arm, to tail wrapped around my leg. A soft blush crossed my cheeks, and i look back up at Cirrus. Cirrus only smiled at me before putting her attention back to the other Ghouls.

"Exactly! That's what i was thinking." I hear Phantom's voice say.

I look up and i listen in to the conversation.

Cumulus collects all of our dishes, and takes them to the kitchen sink and washes them.

"Thank you, Cumulus!" I say as she takes mine and Aurora's dishes.

I softly nudge the small ghoullette on my shoulder. She only nuzzled into me softly. I chuckle.

"Aurora~" I whisper in a slight sing song voice.

"noooo..." She mumbles.

I chuckle softly at her remark, her arms getting tighter on mine.

Cirrus chirps in "Come on, Aurora, you can't be attached to Y/N all day."

"hmph." She says sitting up straight. Her arms and tail unwrap from me as we get up from the table.

1055 words