Part Three.

It has been about a week that i have been at the ministry and i've grown very comfortable here. I talk to the ghouls a lot, and same with the ghoulettes, which seem very close to me. Sometimes I'll find them laying their head on me, or their tail wrapped around me or touching me somehow. Aurora especially, she's adorable though, so i don't really care.

"Y/N~" Cirrus said coming over to the couch i was on.

"hey Cirrus! What's up?" I say smiling, putting my attention to her rather than on the tv.

"ahhh not much. wanted to check how you were doing. So, Some events are coming up for us Ghouls and Ghoulettes... and we need you to read this book..."

She hands me a book, the title says "Everything You Must Know About Ghouls and Ghoulettes." Hmm.

"Oh, Alright..."

"You'll want to read the section about Blood Moon... which will be happening Saturday night."

"Oh, okay, Thank you, Cirrus."

Saturday... okay... that gives me some time to study and know about this "Blood Moon"

"Now, i must get going. You have studying to do." She says before walking off.

I look at the book for awhile before picking up up off my lap and walking back to my room. I sit on my bed and i open the first page. A paper falls out.

Key to knowing what element the ghouls and ghoulettes are - Cirrus.

Dew: Fire
Rain: Water
Aether: Quintessence
Aurora: Multi
Cumulus: Air
Swiss: Multi
Cirrus: air
mountain: Earth

Please use this then studying, and it will help you line things up. Please focus on the Blood Moon section. After Saturday you can study whatever you'd like.
Thank you,
~Cirrus.

Hmm. alright then. I thought to myself.

I flipped to the table of contents and looked for the Blood Moon section.

Page 122.

I flip to that page and i start reading.

Some things that i note are that Fire and Quintessence Ghouls/ Ghoulettes become hard to control, and to not make them angry, and that Air Ghouls or Ghoulettes personalities change, and to beware of that. Lastly, Multi Ghouls become very affectionate, if not already.

oh lord, Aurora is a multi ghoulette... is she gonna be more affectionate?

I wake up to a knock on the door. I rub my eyes and i slowly make my way to the door. There stood Aurora.

It's Saturday... oh god...

"Hi!!~" She says jumping to hug me. I quickly catch her.

"Hello, Aurora." i say chuckling.

she nuzzles her face into my neck. Her act makes me blush softly.

This Blood Moon does not help i really like these Ghoulettes... I thought to myself.

I take Aurora over to the couch in my room and i sit down, her in my lap. Her spaded tail wraps around my waist. I could hear her softly purring. I couldn't help but smile and hold her tighter. I could tell she liked this by how her purring got a bit louder.

"I really like you, Y/N... even if you're human." She says, it was quiet due to her face being in my neck.

I felt my face get hot as my blood rushed to
it. I softly rubbed her back.

"I really like you too, Aurora."

She smiled into my neck...

"All us Ghoulettes like you." She mumbles.

"Well... it's a good like i really like you all huh...?" I say chuckling nervously.

"We know."

"Y-You know...?" I question.

"Mhm. Cirrus' power is that she can read minds. He told us you were thinking that you liked us." She says giggling.

I pull her back so i can look at her, my jaw dropped.

"You're joking."

"nope!" She says giggling.

i chuckle softly and i flip her onto her back and i lay on her chest. She giggles and wraps her arms around me, showering my face in kisses. I smile as she presses her sweet lips to my face, before i lay my head back down on her chest. She holds me close, her tail wrapped around my waist.

Me and Aurora are cuddle on the couch in the main room when Cirrus comes over. She smiles and sits on the other side of me, laying her head in my lap, Aurora's head on my shoulder. Cumulus was shortly behind Cirrus and she sits between my legs in the floor and lays her head on my thigh, next to Cirrus. I can help but smile.

My Ghoulettes... I think to myself.

"Your Ghoulettes." Cirrus answers.

I chuckle softly and i gently rub her back, Trying to give all the Ghoulettes my attention.

778 words.