7. Bella

Alex dragged me outside by the arm. I was so confused, trip? Leaving on Friday?

"What did your mum mean?" Alex closed the glass sliding door behind us.

"Every year, my family goes on a three week trip-

"Three weeks?!" He shot me a look. "Sorry."

"Three week trip to Korea. I forgot about it, until today clearly. Your father knows, but I must've not told you. I'm so sorry."

"I don't care about that. Three weeks Alex? That's a fucking long time."

"Aww, are you going to miss me?" He teased. I punched his arm. "Ow."

"Shut up Lexy."

"Anyway, I leave Friday. Which means we have tomorrow and then we leave 10am on Friday," I nodded.

"I'll drive you to the airport," I suggested. He nodded and hugged me.

"Come on. You should pack I guess?" He reluctantly agreed. We said goodbye and left back to mine.

"I need to change," I split. I went to my room and changed out of my swimmers into this outfit:

 I went to my room and changed out of my swimmers into this outfit:

I tried to sneak up on Alex again. I leant against his doorframe while he looked in his cupboard.

"Not gonna happen," I groaned and stomped into his room. "Sucker."

"Shush. Is this really how you pack?" I looked ridiculously at his suitcase. He shrugged.

"Yeah, why?" I frowned.

"Because that's the worst way. Let me help," I dumped everything out despite his protests. "You put what you're going to need first at the top and the stuff you won't need for a while at the bottom."

We spent the next two hours organising his suitcase and packing. I said it was best to plan outfits beforehand that way you don't have to dig through everything.

By the time we finished, I had filled a backpack, duffle bag and a suitcase. Jesus.

"Ugh, finally, done." I collapsed onto his bed.

"Agreed," He crawled next to me, and unexpectedly rested on my chest. His arms wrapped around my waist.

My body flamed and tingled where he touched. I played with his soft hair and tried to calm down my breathing so he couldn't feel me rapidly panting.

"Friday." I whispered. He looked up and shook my head.

"Movie?" I agreed and we went down the home cinema. We decided on Dune because I have a crush on Timothee Chalamet and Zendaya's in it.

We ate the popcorn on the massive U-shaped couch. Eventually I grew tired and yawned loudly. The couch wasn't satisfying me comfort wise, and Alex noticed.