Meeting

(Snape P.O.V)

"Baylee let's get going hun!" I said "Coming Dad!" Baylee shouted and she walked down the stairs in a hurry "Ready?" I asked softly "Yep!" She smiled excitedly, "Great let's get going".

(Draco P.O.V)

I was walking around the halls with my minions, I saw a girl quite short but had very long brown wavy hair and gorgeous blue eyes. "Who is that?" I asked out loud "I'm not sure let's go talk to her" one of the morons spoke I stopped them "No she's with Professor Snape right now let's not bother them".

(Skip)

(Draco P.O.V)

My minion's and I decided to go on a walk in the forest, as we were walking I saw Unicorns in a field. I decided to walk up to them and they started scaring them, we thought it was hilarious as we scared them they started running away but not able to escape since there was a fence in the way. "HEY!" Someone yelled we looked and saw the girl from before, the girl walked up to one of my minions and pushed him away "Back off!" She yelled. "Oh come on we're just having fun" I spoke she glared at me and walked up to me "Fun huh fun!" She shoved me away "How dare you!" I shoved her back "You would shove a lady?" She scoffed at me "You shoved me first!" "You're being disrespectful towards these beautiful creatures!" "We're just having fun!" "Get out of here!" I grabbed her arm "You dare speak to me like that?" "Let me go" "Or what?" "What is going on here?!" Someone yelled we looked, it was Professor Snape! "Dad!" The girl spoke our eyes widened I let go of her arm, she ran up to Snape he wrapped an arm around her "What is going on here?" "They were scaring the Unicorns so I went to stop them" "I see, hmm... this'll be a warning for now get out and stay away from the Unicorns or I'll have to give you proper punishment" we nodded and ran off.

(Baylee P.O.V)

"Good job on protecting the Unicorns" Dad spoke I smiled he kissed my head "Now go on class is about to start" "Okay Daddy!" I smiled.

(Words 377)