Class

(Baylee P.O.V)

I was heading to my potion class also known as my father's class, "Hey!" The same blonde boy ran over to me "What?" I asked a little annoyed. "What's your name?" "Why?" "Cause I want to know your name" I rolled my eyes "It's Baylee Snape" "I'm Draco Malfoy" "Malfoy that spoiled kid correct?" I asked "I'm not spoiled!" He spoke "Sure" we walked into the classroom and I sat in my seat Draco sat next to me, "How come I never heard of you before?" He asked "Probably because I wasn't here" "You mean in this school?" He asked confused I nodded "Why not?" "I was homeschooled" "So why did your Dad allow you to come here now?" "He thought it would be good for me and there's animals here" "Animals? Why would he be worried about the stupid animals?" "They're not stupid they're lovely creatures" "So... You like animals?" He asked. I nodded "I love animals I think they're beautiful in many ways", Dad walked in and told us to grab a book. We all grabbed a book he told us to make a potion that I've already made before, I got all the supplies for the potion and started making it "Carefully I know you've made this before just don't go too fast okay?" Dad spoke gently and I nodded "Okay" "Wait you've made this before?" Draco asked surprised, "Yeah it's super easy too" I spoke as I finished the potion cautiously. "I'm done" I spoke as I raised my hand "Good job, you can go and see the animals if there's no class" Dad spoke I smiled and got up "Okay, see you later" I spoke "Be good and don't run" Dad spoke as I left.

(Skip)

I was still out where the unicorns and other animals are, "So this is where you went" I heard a familiar voice and I looked behind me "What do you want?" I asked sternly as one of the unicorns hid behind me. "Just wanted to talk" "Talk Hun?" He nodded and I walked up to him "About what?" "Why do you like animals so much?" "I don't know I just really like animals and they seem to like me" "Really?" He gave me a weirded out look I nodded "Yeah watch" I spoke "Buttercup!" I shouted a Unicorn looked at me and ran up to us "Woah!" "This is Buttercup" "What you name it?" "Yes and no" "Huh?" Draco sounded confused "She likes buttercups" "Seriously?" I nodded. "That's interesting" I nodded.

(Words 426)