Main + Important Characters

I'll include minor descriptions of what the characters look like (hair and eye color etc) and other important information (who's related to who, hobbies, skills, etc), but no pictures. I would rather y'all just picture them how you would think they would look with the descriptions I give (sorry if that made no sense...xD)

Damien Fox - 17 years old. Icy blue eyes. He has black, wavy, shoulder length hair that he usually just keeps down most of the time unless he's painting, playing guitar, or in the gym working out. The "new boy in town" that almost everyone at school has fallen for because of his good looks and friendliness that is often mistaken as flirting. Has no true friends, only admirers; his only friend died in an accident that he blames himself for. Falls for Genie as soon as he sees her. His only family is his father, whom is almost always busy with work.

Genevieve Lovwren - 16 years old. Light green eyes. Known as Genie by her friends and family. She has golden blonde, straight but thick hair that goes all the way down her back. She usually puts it into a low ponytail or a bun but keeps it down sometimes. Gets bullied by all the popular girls for her looks and caring personality; she loves to read and will do anything considered artsy (drawing, painting, dance, etc) even if she isn't necessarily good at some of it. She's an amazing singer but doesn't know it. Has both of her parents who love her to bits but have no idea that she's getting bullied at school.

Jacob Wilcox - 17 years old. Short and curly light brown hair and chestnut brown eyes. Very fruity (aka gay) and an avid gamer. Tech genius. Known as Jake by family and friends; Jay by his boyfriend Shinji. Been besties with Genie since the start of middle school. They know all of each other's secrets for the most part. 

Shinji Yamada - 15 years old. Dark brown eyes and short black hair. Jacob's boyfriend and Genie's other guy friend. He's an exchange student from Japan; so is his twin sister, Miku. Jacob knew him before, because they met on a game and became really close online friends. Genie and Jacob have helped him through so much and he's very grateful to them. He and his sister are staying at Jacob's place during their exchange program. 

Miku Yamada - 15 years old. Dark brown eyes and black hair that goes halfway down her back. Loves to hug Genie any chance she can get. Shinji's twin and confidant; he tells her everything and vice versa. Hangs out in the art room a lot because she loves to draw.

Karol McKay - 16 years old. Platinum blonde long hair and hazel eyes. Leader of the "popular girl" clique that bullies Genie. Dating Genie's ex- boyfriend Charles and known as Kay by her friends. Her bestie and "partner in crime" is Ester. Cheerleading captain.

Ester Wood - 16 years old. Dark brown wavy hair cut to slightly above her shoulders and chocolate brown eyes. Besties with Karol and known as Essie by her friends. Cheerleading co-captain.

Charles Bryant - 17 years old. Dirty blond short hair that's usually styled in a messy way using gel or hairspray. Good looking but a jerk. Known as Charlie by his friends. Captain of the basketball team and boyfriend of Karol; Genie's ex.