3

~Chapter 3~

The eight wildernesses have been changed into the three realms of Heaven, Demons, and Underworld, with the human realm residing beneath. The God realm is respected above the other three realms.

More than 60,000 years ago, the Tribulation of Chaos came to the world, and the four great True Gods, Shang Gu, Bai Jue, Tian Qi, and Zhi Yang, fought the tragedy with all their might before falling into a deep sleep and covering the God Realm in dust.

Two hundred years ago, the four True Gods awakened one after another. The God Realm opened, the three realms and nine states of the immortals, gods, and demons returned to the Yuan Dynasty's ancient calendar. 

One hundred years ago, the True God Bai Jue died in the Tribulation of Chaos in the Abyssal Ridge Swamp.  When the True God Shang Gu mourned, she created a rule prohibiting non-gods from entering the God Realm; since then, the God Realm has been closed above the three realms forever, and will not be easily opened. 

After this catastrophe, the old grudges between immortals and demons were put on hold, and conflict was stopped. Feng Ran, the Phoenix Queen, is the Emperor of Heaven and ruler of the Heavenly Realm. Sen Jian, the Demon Tiger Clan's leader, is the Demon Emperor, ruling over the Demon Realm. True God Shang Gu handpicked the Lord of the Nether Realm, Ao Ge, who took over the Nether Realm after a hundred lifetimes. 

Since then, the  Three  Realms have been at peace for about a hundred years. 

For a long time, no god has been born in the Three Realms. Only three persons in the Three Realms have a chance to become gods within a hundred years.

Heavenly Emperor Feng Ran, Demon Emperor Sen Jian, and the third is not the Nether King, but the Lord of Daze Mountain in the immortal realm, Lord Dong Hua.

This shows the Da Ze Mountain's supremacy in terms of status. 

Of course, Lord Dong Hua's two birthday banquets, which anticipated the appearance of True God Shang Gu hundreds of years ago, have also become legends in the Three Realms. 

At this time, on the back cliff of Da Ze Mountain. 

"Clang...Clang.." A dull crackling sound could be heard halfway up the mountain from the back cliff. They must have gotten used to it, for all the beasts in the mountains were still having a good time, filtering out the noise as if they had never heard it before. 

A white tender little boy stumbled to enter on the sheep's intestine way heading to the back cliff. He was half a man, with red lips and white teeth, clad in blue robes, carrying a wooden bucket half his height, and moving slowly along the route. He put down the barrel and looked down the cliff for an hour before the little boy halted at the brink of the rear cliff.

Da Ze Mountain's back cliff is a valley, bottomless, with year-round white clouds, vaguely visible green grass, green pines, streams and valleys babbling, flowers blooming, the entire immortal scenery of Da Ze Mountain appears to be gathered here. 

It's a shame that, no matter how wonderful this place is, only a few people have come here for hundreds or thousands of years. There is no other explanation. The old Master Dong Hua has been urging those around him to be kind-hearted and attentive of his disciples ever since he established the Mountain Gate, so he chose this location as the location where the Mountain Gate is closed without batting an eye.