1. The Maanveer Rajvanshi.

As this is my first time writing a book, there are some points that you should keep in mind.

Because English is not my first language, you will notice numerous grammatical and spelling errors; please do not contact me claiming to have poor grammar.

Second, this book is not for everyone, because there are only unusual things in the first 18 chapters of this book, and you will be furious, but trust me, by chapter 25, you will understand the plot, so please do not leave any negative comments, as they will have a negative impact on us.

The book is full of thrills, misunderstandings, and suspense, so you will be unable to understand the plot for the first 20 - 25 chapters.

MMC is a fucked up person, and you are free to abuse any character, but trust me no abuse is romanticized or glorified.

Don't leave any hate comment regarding me, as I said you can abuse character's as much as you want.

_____________________

A person is sitting on a couch in a closed room, his gaze fixed on his laptop screen, his fingers dancing furiously across the keyboard

A person is sitting on a couch in a closed room, his gaze fixed on his laptop screen, his fingers dancing furiously across the keyboard. This person is none other than our handsome hunk, MAANVEER RAJVANSHI. He is a workaholic, a trait that knows no bounds, not even on the day of his own wedding.

Suddenly, the door of his room opens with a thud, revealing his beloved mother, Mrs. Shreya Rajvanshi. She enters his room with some servants in tow. Upon seeing his mother, Veer abruptly stands up from the couch, laptop forgotten, ready to speak. But before he could utter a single word to defend himself, Shreya Ji cut him off, saying, "Today is your wedding, Veer. Can you please forget about your work on this special day? Focus on your marriage, because it only happens once in a lifetime."

She continues, "And don't even think about touching that laptop. Your clothes are here, so get ready quickly and come downstairs. We have some rituals to perform. The preparations are done, and everyone is ready and waiting for you, so hurry up." She says all this without waiting for a response and headed towards the door.