43. They Meet Again!

Author's POV -

Author's POV -

Disha unlocked the penthouse door while Daksh slept in her arms. Her face is adorned with a beautiful smile as she meets her soul sister after two years.

She stepped inside and closed the door behind her. She turned toward Daksh's room but stopped hearing her husband's voice. "So, where were you?"

"It's none of your business." Disha responded curtly and turned to leave.

"Remember you are my wife, Disha; it is my fucking business." Shaurya spoke, but Disha chose to ignore him and enter Daksh's room instead.

She made Daksh lie on the bed when Shaurya grabbed her arms and led her out of the room. She did not say anything out of fear that Daksh would wake up.

Shaurya took her into his room and left her arm, saying, "Why do you always behave like a stranger to me?"

Disha still did not say anything and turned to leave, but Shaurya quickly closed the door and pinned her with it.

He did not give her any room to move; he was standing very close to her. "Answer me, damn it! I asked you something!"

" Don't you know why I behave like this? Don't you remember what you said after we married ?"Disha yelled back.

"But you are my wife. So you need to let me know where you are!" Shaurya shouted.

Disha gave him a hard shove and said, "Just give me a moment to remind you of what you do after we get married."

We were getting along well after our marriage. But you ruined everything by claiming that the only reason you married me was for our child."

"You turned my only fear-that you want me in your life solely because of Daksh-into reality. I did not object to our marriage at the time because I believed you genuinely wanted me in your life, but you were only interested in our child, right? Live as such, then don't forget that I am living with you in this house because of my son.

" Don't you dare to touch me again! Disha wiped a tear and exited the room, banging the door behind her.

Shaurya sat on the bed and closed his eyes, realizing that he had said all of that to Disha in anger, and she began to distance herself from him.

Shaurya actually married her just for their child. But after the marriage, everything went smoothly. They are both very happy and eagerly awaiting their child. He almost forgets that he married her for his child because he knows he loves her wholeheartedly, and they are both living happily.

But one day Shaurya ruined everything. He was stressed out due to some business issues, and it was becoming increasingly difficult for him to deal with Disha's pregnancy mood swings. And at that point, he let out all of his frustration on her.

After learning the truth, Disha began to distance herself from him. She moved into a separate bedroom. She started avoiding him, and he knows exactly why.