Notice

Many readers were disappointed by the last chapter, and I am not siding with Shaurya in this. HE IS TOXIC, I know, and I accept it. I know the story is about to end, but there are still 6 chapters left, and mine are over 6000 words long, which means Shaurya will EARN Disha's forgiveness.

He is wrong, and I accept that.

I accept that he SLAPPED her because that is how a NORMAL PERSON would react in that situation, which I witnessed firsthand.

I will not say he was right to slap her, but he was not completely wrong at the time.

Now, to the main point, I came across a comment where a reader said, "MENA FIRST COUPLE PR pEHLA HI GIVE UP KR DIYA." Now she does not want to do the same for the second couple.

This line really offended me.

Like seriously aap sbna first couple pr GIVE UP kiya?

Didn't Maanveer BEGGED, and EARNED NIHARIKA's forgiveness?

So shame, like after reading whole story you are saying tumna first couple pr give up kiya?

For readers who believe they gave up on the first couple, PUT THE BOOK DOWN; this book is not for you, Dear.  You really make me feel doubt myself, like if you still thinks they gave up on first couple so no need to read this book.

MOST IMPORTANTLY.

Last night, I responded to a comment from one of my readers, who said, "I am the same author who made Maanveer and Disha suffer when they were wrong."

I am glad she said that.

And let me remind you that I am still the same author.

I am not here to romanticize or glorify any shit.

He slapped her, which is considered assault from the perspective of a girl, but he did so to prevent her from committing suicide. (Ik, it all happened because he did not tell the truth, but he has a reason that will be revealed in the next chapter.)

I will try not to disappoint anyone.

But put the book down if you think aapna first couple pr give up kiya, because this is something that really offends me.

There is a trope called "SECOND CHANCE." If you don't know what it means, don't read it.