Chapter 3

hey guys, so I am back again with yet another update and I would like to thank everyone for all the support so far :)

Picture on the side is of Astoria (whom I promise you will love by the end of this book)

Hope you enjoy this as you finally get a good view of George

-

I began by entering my apartment again after settling everything with George. He told me how much I had to pay and we set a few rules that both of us have to follow so that we can live together in peace.

I decided the first thing to do is to tell Draco and Astoria that I would be moving out and that the apartment was all theirs.

"Iris?" Draco asked as I entered the apartment again. I look over to see him standing alone at the kitchen counter. I wander through the apartment until I'm standing across from him, unable to see where Astoria was.

"Where's Astoria?" I asked him.

"Oh, she's just gone off to buy a couple of things. But listen, I just wanted to talk to you about things. I just wanted to make sure that you're actually alright with this whole moving in thing. Like, I know we kind of forced it upon you-"

"That's what I actually came here to talk to you about. Listen, I don't mind you and Astoria moving in together but I just don't like living with a couple. And I can tell you guys need to live here alone and as nice as Astoria is, I can tell she kind of wants to stay here with only you. So I got myself somewhere to live," I informed him. He looked at me, surprised.

"You don't have to feel the need to move out, Iris. I mean, yeah, Astoria and I are a couple and we're probably acting like we're going to be flirting and cuddling all the time right now but I swear, the more we live here together the less we're going to do them things as much," Draco tried to convince me but I shook my head.

"No, honestly. You're both a happy couple and I can tell you both need to live here alone to really get the real deal. Besides, I'm not going to be able to live with you for all of my life. I've always known that. You were always going to marry and after you and Astoria marry then you're probably going to want kids and there's no room in here for me and a kid so it was going to happen eventually. It's better for it to happen now rather than later," I told him. He just nodded his head, not really understanding.

"Well I guess this is the end of our whole fun living together thing. But it was fun whilst it lasted. I guess I should of realised that it was going to end at some point but I just kind of hoped we'd be like this for ages. I'm going to miss you," he told me. I nodded and gave him a hug.

"I'll miss you too. But we'll still hang out a bunch, right?" I asked him. He laughed into my shoulder at my question but I was serious.

"Of course we will. You're just moving out, nothing else is going to change. I promise," he told me. We hugged for a little longer before I pulled back. "Oh yeah, I never asked. Where's the apartment."

"Well, I was in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and I happened to hear George needs someone living with him. So guess who's staying with George Weasley?" I asked with a happy expression on my face. He looked at me, a little surprised but he nodded his head in understanding.

"Iris, try and give some of your optimism to that boy. He's never been quite the same ever since the war," Draco told me and I nodded. Everyone noticed it. It was a massive difference in him. The once lively twin became one of the saddest, most gloomy people you could of ever met.

"I will, I want to help him out when I'm living with him. I might even get him to talk to me if I'm really lucky. I just want him to tell me how he's feeling and everything," I said and George nodded in understanding. I didn't want him as a charity case. Or maybe I kind of did. But one of the most lively guys who actually made me so happy whenever I was at Hogwarts had become something so sad people didn't speak of it.