7: Through The Lens

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"And she just storms out! Who does that?" repeated Hermione angrily for the umpteenth time to Ginny, who was beginning to get amused by how worked up her best friend was getting.

"Maybe you touched a sensitive subject, Mione. You're smart, you should know better." shrugged Ginny sympathetically. "Besides, why do you care so much?"

"I don't." stated Hermione with a huff, feeling her cheeks warm up a tad bit. A part of her enjoyed (Y/N)'s company, she liked the (Y/N) that she knew of, but she wouldn't admit that. "I still have to continue tutoring her. Professor McGonagall said she'll give me extra marks."

"Mm." nodded Ginny, trying to suppress her snicker. She was amused because she knew her bestfriend was smart enough to not need those so called extra marks. "You're still fuming. Go out for a walk or something." she suggested.

Hermione seemed to think it was a good idea because here she is, by the lake with her camera again. The cold breeze washed over her in a comforting manner. She leaned back, leaning against a tree a few feet away from the lake.

She felt her heart jump at the sight of (Y/N) by the lake, a pile of old dirty glass bottles next to her. Hermione watched the figure curiously, maybe she'd be able to figure her out if she watched from the sideview.

Hermione wanted a closer look, so she held up her camera and peered into it, using the knob to zoom in, getting a much clearer view. She watched as (Y/N) picked up a glass bottle, throwing it harshly on the ground, a harsh sound errupting as shards of glass flew everywhere.

And then, another bottle. Hermione could see all the pent up anger and emotions through her lens, the strings of her heart being tugged.

Click

Hermione couldn't tell if her hands were trembling from the cold, or trembling from the sight on front of her. She watched as (Y/N) lower to the ground, hugging her knees and burying her fave in them, her body shaking slightly.

The Gryffindor bit her lip, her gaze softening at the sight of the girl. She had to basically fight the urge to go over to her, they weren't close like that.

She looked down at the picture she had captured, feeling her breath leave her lungs. There was a figure by the lake, the sun behind slowly dying as the water moved swiftly, the leaves falling on the ground, the shards of glass flying everywhere, the figure's anger evident through the photo.

Feeling. Something that Hermione's perfect picture lacked.

There was so much that the Gryffindor wanted to find out.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-