19: Move & Moved On

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

H E R M I O N E

I was always annoyed by the things you'd tell me, possibly any word that you uttered I'd despise it. Annoyed by the amount of affection you gave me, annoyed by your presence alone. But I soon grew to desire them, crave them even.

What am I going to do with your departure? What am I gonna do now that you're gone? Everytime I look at myself in the mirror, I had to convince my reflection that you're not returning. Letting go of so much love.

I'll miss you. Perhaps I already do. I miss you the way the moon misses the sun when it's on the other side of the Earth, failing to share its light.

For the moon needs the sun, because without it the moon would have no shine in it.

I miss you the way plants miss the rain. When it hasn't fallen for far too long, and they're longing for life.

For the plants need the rain, without it they would shrivel up and fall over.

I saw you as the sun to my moon, the rain to my plants. The thing that nurtured , cared and never gave up on me; making me shine and giving me a will to live.

The wintery nights felt so long ago. Your cheeks a rosy red, your hair messy from your ridiculous ruffling and from the cold breeze. Your  eyes, infused with your dreams of tomorrow. Your arms, wrapped securely around me.

The wintery nights I long for, the wintery nights I need, take me back to the safety of your body against mine. I'm counting down the days to the next wintery nights, even though I know you won't be next to me. But I ponder one thing, a recurring thought.

How will I enjoy these wintery nights without you by my side?

And so the wintery nights will soon approach once more. Wintery nights, without you.

I know that one day I'll be loved the way I want to be, be cared for how I want to be. One day all my problems will fade away along with the roaring wind.

But how will that day ever come, when you're not with me, my love?

----------

The first semester ends, and Hermione's in the Gryffindor Common Room, right in the middle of the room with Ron's arms around circled around her waist. The crowd cheered and whistled loudly as the couple kissed in celebration, joy evident on their faces.

Click

Hermione was laughing, the corners of her eyes crinkled, melodic laughs leaving her lips.

Maybe her world didn't end when (Y/N) left her.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

r u guys sure about g!p y/n