16: Loyalty Who?

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"I can't Pansy," groaned (Y/N), the latter was basically a pull away from tearing off her right arm. "I told Hermione I'll be at her dorm. I'm late right now as well."

"Oh come on, lover girl. You deserve this party, you've been studying your ass off since you got here, loosen up before I tell everyone their hot beloved cool quidditch babe is actually a geek." insisted Pansy, pulling her off her bed and out their dorm.

"Fine," huffed (Y/N) as she allowed Pansy to lead her. "Just one hour, or else I wont be able to live to enjoy another party, Mione would kill me." she said, the two girls snickered and soon heard music blasting, roars of laughter errupting.

It was time to loosen up!

Hermione frowned at the clock again, as though blaming it, as if it was the clock's fault that the Slytherin was late. Her curiosity grew as well as her concern. Maybe she should go and check on her girl.

She made her way to the Slytherin's dorm, sighing when she answered "Mudblood" to the portrait, and she was correct. Her face scrunched up as the music blasted loudly, attacking her eardrums. The strong smell of booze made her feel sick already.

It was hard to see who was who, the lights were a dim blue, and everyone was on each other. She felt disgusted, but then again, this was their last school year, so she couldn't blame them for wanting to live a little wilder.

She made her way through the crowd, and she immediately regretted coming in the first place. There was her (Y/N) on the sofa, a pretty girl on her right arm, a pretty girl on her left, one beside her left leg and the other on her right, their hands were all up on (Y/N), giggles leaving their lips as the Slytherin amused them with her probably corny jokes that weren't even funny.

"Enjoying ourselves, huh?" greeted Hermione coldly.

"Absolutely!" agreed (Y/N), her eyes wide and bright, a stupid grin on her face. "Ah, Hermione. You should've came sooner so—"

"So I could see you cheating on me?" snapped Hermione angrily, her face was a dangerous shade of red at this point. She came all the way just to see her girl around half a dozen other girls.

"Cheat on you?" repeated (Y/N) with a frown, cocking her head to the side in a confused manner. "We're not anything, right? I don't have a reason to stay loyal to you."

The words slapped Hermione on the face, scoffing as she slipped through the crowd, wanting nothing more than to sob her ass off.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-