Chapter 1

Yo! Welcome to chapter one of Inseparable Love! If you haven't heard of me, My name is KeiRei and I currently have one fan fiction still in progress while writing this. It's called "Childhood Lovers" and if you haven't I highly recommend for you to read it. This fanfic is basically another timeline of "Childhood lovers". But anyways, Enjoy!
______________________________
Kirito's POV
I had started my day with a morning jog for at least one hour. After the jog, I had went back inside for changing into my school uniform. Soon, my bother Eugeo had woken up. "Ugh, what time is it?" Eugeo asked. "Morning Eugeo, it's currently 6:10 in the morning." I said. "Man, it still way too early, I need to get some more sleep in." Eugeo said. "Eugeo, if you don't get up, I won't make you any breakfast." I said. "Alright, I'll get up." Eugeo said as he stands up from his bed. I went downstairs to see my sister on her phone. "Morning Sugu, what are you doing?" I asked. "Oh, morning Kazuto. Nothing really, just talking with some friends." Sugu said. "Alright then, I'm making some breakfast, what do you want?" I said. "Make some fluffy pancakes please." Sugu said. "Alright, fluffy pancakes are coming right up!" I said as I began cooking. "Mhm, smells good. What you making Kazuto?" Eugeo said. "I just finished making some fluffy pancakes. Yours is already on the table." I said. "Oh, thanks." Eugeo said. We both had sat down and we all said "Itadakimasu!" before eating our breakfast.

After breakfast, we said our goodbyes to Sugu and left the house. "Need to pick up your wife?" Eugeo said. "Yeah of course, but just don't get jealous." I said. "Well, of course I'm jealous, you basically already married to a girl." Eugeo said. "Don't worry bro, you will have a girlfriend soon. I can sense it." I said. "You are just saying that because you feel bad." A voice said in front of us. "Oh hey Asuna." Eugeo said. "Hey Eugeo. Hi darling, you doing well?" Asuna said. Asuna is now my fiancée but not only because of our status in our parents business, but also because they were best friends and we have known each other each other our whole life. "Hey babe, yes I am fine, we should get going before everyone starts going to the school." I said. "Oh yeah right. Let's get going." Asuna said. The three of us chatted around while walking to school talking about the past. "Oh yeah, my cousins also come to the same school as us." Asuna said. "Alright should be fine by me, just make sure to take me along with you whenever you guys go shopping." I said. "Kazuto, you do know what you are saying right?" Eugeo said. "Yeah, I do. You don't think that I can?" I said. "No, because I don't think any man would be mentally prepared for a girl's shopping spree." Eugeo said. "Well, that is because you don't have that kind of experience yet." I said. "Mhm, that is true." Asuna said. "Alright, we are almost here, better have your acts on." Eugeo said. We all stay quiet walking side by side as we entered the school building.

Me and Eugeo walked together to look around campus at first and then find the person that was holding our schedule. Once we checked in, the person had given us our schedule and told us our locker number. We eventually walked toward our lockers and opened them up and started to place the unnecessary items we would need for school at the moment. We both had looked at each others schedules and seen that we both only had English as our first period. Soon after, we had both walked toward our English classroom and opened the door.

The bell had began ringing and the class started to quiet down as the English teacher came in. "Hello class, I will be your English teacher for the year and I'm starting to take attendance." The English teacher said. She went through the list of student that were in her roster and called their names. After she called everyone's names, she handed out a few papers that were flipped upside down. "The papers that I just handed to you will not be the first assignment for this year, it is only used for me to get an idea of where everyone strengths and weaknesses are. You may begin." The teacher said. Most of the kids had started to flip their papers and begin the test. I had looked over to my left and saw someone trying to find a pen in there bag. I looked inside my bag and gave the spare pen I brought with me. "Thanks, I'll give it back to you after class." The person whispered. "Don't sweat it. Name's Kazuto, you?" I whispered. "Name's Eiji, I'll make sure to give it back after class." Eiji said. We eventually went back to take the test. He went back to the test while I was looking out the window. After looking for a few minutes and began to skim through all the question and see that there were only 75 questions in total. I looked at the clock and see that there were only half an hour left in first period which was enough time to finish the test. "Alright, it's about time." I thought. I had stopped playing with my pen and began the test. I was going at a good pace and was able to finish before the period ended.