Chapter 6

Hey, I am still left behind in many chapters. As of currently writing this, I am days away before spring break comes. Anyways hope you enjoy this Chapter.

Asuna's POV

As the boss was about to hit Kirito, he had used his Sonic Leap skill to get away from the boss. But as soon as the sword had hit the ground, it had sent a large gust of wind that sent Kirito flying into the pillar. I ran as fast as I could, but as I was able to catch him, but his heavy gear had made me fall to the ground and take some damage. I took out two health potions, and drank one of them. After drinking the health potion, I threw it away and gave the other potion to Kirito

Kirito's POV

As I was opening my eyes, I saw Asuna looking at me. I looked around my surrounding and saw that we are still in the boss room. "You should rest right now, let me be in charge." Asuna said. "Alright then, just say the word and I will be ready." I said. Asuna had left my side in order to take down the boss and Yui asked me, "So daddy, how did you met mommy?" I had given a thought about it and then realized when we both first met.

~flashback~

I was in my room back then working on an problem that was happening in my dad's company until my dad had came into the room. "Hey Kirito, we are gonna go somewhere. You are gonna need to come." My dad said. "Why, is the problem you gave me not that important?" I asked. "Well, it's not that a critical issue to the company. But an issue is still an issue." My dad said. "If it is not that important then I guess it could wait. But do you know where we are going to?" I said. "Well, it's kind of a reunion party with some of the people me and your mother met when we were in university." My dad said. "Alright, I will get ready." I said. As my father had left my room, I quickly went to take a shower. After taking a shower, I had dried off and styled my hair into the usual. After styling, I went into my closet and picked out a suit that might suit me. As I finished putting on the suit, I exited my room and see that Eugeo had also came out of his room. We both had went downstairs to see the whole family dressed up for the party. "You guys ready yet?" my dad asked. We had all said yes and left to the party.

As we had arrived to the destination, we entered into a hall that was full of people. Me and Eugeo had decided to go have a look around while Sugu and our parents wanted to have some food. As we are looking around, we had found nothing interesting until my eyes had seen this chestnut haired girl. She turned her head towards me and our eyes had locked into each other. But then Eugeo had snapped me back into reality and said, "Hey there are some soda drinks over there." I looked over to where he was pointing at and saw that there were soda drinks over there. We both had walked over to the soda area and grabbed a drink from the cooler. After grabbing the drink, we opened it and took a sip of the soda. "Mhm this is good." Eugeo said. "Yeah, it has been a while since we had some soda." I said. We both decided to go to grab some food and went to where Sugu and our parents had seated. After we had taken our seats, me and Eugeo quietly said "Itadakimasu." and began eating the food. After eating our food, Me and Eugeo had decided that we needed some fresh air, so we both had went outside and drank our sodas from there.

~end of flashback for now.~

As I was still in thought, Yui had called my name. "Daddy, what is taking so long?" Yui said. "Sorry Yui, that talk would be for another time. Let us focus on what is happening right now." I said. "Okay Daddy." Yui said. I looked over to Asuna's HP and it was on half health. "Asuna, just say the word." I said. "Alright, Switch!" Asuna said. I grabbed my swords and rushed the boss while Asuna had moved back to recover her hp. After a few minutes, the boss was finally taken down and got the extra rewards for completing the quest faster than the current time.

After claiming the rewards, we got teleported out of the dungeon and found a few people angry at us. "Um, hey guys." I nervously said. "Kirito, why haven't you responded to me yet?" Eugeo said. I grabbed Asuna bridal style and started flying. "Hey! Wait up, this talk is not over yet." Eugeo said as he started chasing after us.

After flying around for a few minutes, I noticed Zekken coming after us from above. I had dodged the attack from Zekken and had continued flying away from Eugeo and Zekken.

After some more flying, I noticed that my flying time was about to run out and decided to fly down into the forest. As we landed into the forest, I had ran the fastest as I could to get away from the two people after me. But then I looked at the rewards that I got from the quest that we had completed earlier. "Hey Asuna, I don't think that the rewards I got are good for me but for Eugeo. What about your rewards?" I said. Asuna then looked at her rewards from the quest and had noticed something. "Yeah, my rewards are for Yuuki." Asuna said. "Alright then, I got an idea." I said. We then got spotted by Eugeo and Zekken. "I have a game for both of you to play." I said. "What is it?" Eugeo and Zekken said at the same time. "Well..." I said.

That is it for this chapter. Another short chapter I know, But I am really left behind on chapters (as of currently writing this). But anyways hope you enjoy the chapter and see you guys on the next chapter.

Signing off,
-KeiRei