A New Face

*Floria's POV*

(Where...am I?)
(I could have sworn I was just in the woods...)
**The sky is a crimson red with a large, red pentagram beaming upon the city, Floria has just woken up in the middle of hell, Floria looks up and sees a sign that says** "Welcome to Hell", **her eyes widen and she begins walking down the sidewalk, demons watching and staring at her, she comes across her reflection in a window, she has her usual long brown hair and blue eyes, but her pupils are slits, she has fluffy ears and a long fluffy tail, it looks like one of a cats, her skin is pale, nad she has on a hoodie, jeans and some black converse, she turns back to the sidewalk and spots a hotel in the distance, her ears perk up and her tail swishes, she begins walking towards it before a woman with white skin, blonde hair, red cheeks, dress pants and an over shirt on, taps her shoulder**

"Hello, my name's Charlie...what are you doing here? Are you lost?"

**She says in a kind and gentle voice, Floria nods and says**

"Yes, I am...my name's Floria..."

**Floria's voice is soft and quiet, Charlie smiles and says**

Charlie:How about you come to my hotel? It's just a little bit away.

**Floria nods, her tail wrapping around her waist as her ears flutter, Charlie takes her hand to keep her close and away from other demons as she walks towards the hotel with a soft smile on her face**

{Hey, sorry this chapter's short, this one's just a small test but we'll see if it continues.}