A Bondage With The Radio Demon

(THE NEXT DAY)

**After the events of yesterday, Floria makes the decision to stay close to Husk for most of the days, and despite the cats tough exterior he seems to enjoy the child's company, he keeps her close when at the bar due to drunken demons, watches her while she's outside and always seems to be around or watching her, he's also noticeably protective of the girl along with Alastor, so far her and Alastor haven't said much to each other but it's clear they aknowledge each other's presence in the hotel. Who knows maybe they'll become the best of friends and have more in common than most would think.**

**Husk and Floria are at the bar, Floria behind Husk and holding onto his wings, Charlie's talking to Vaggie by the fireplace Alastor's staring into space in a corner...for some reason...anyway- Angel's trying to flirt with Sir Pentious...once again for some odd reason... So pretty much a normal day in the hotel, after a few hours of Floria clinging to Husk she begins looking for Alastor, her tail flicking as she walks down the hotels halls, eventually she comes across Alastor, his ears perked up as he notices the small cat sinner**

Alastor:"Well, hello, little darling!"

**He says, his radio static tuning in and out for moment**

Floria:"Hello, Alastor..."

**She replies, her voice soft as usual**

Alastor:Tell me, darling what did you need?

**He says, bending down to be at her height**

Floria:Oh, nothing, I just wanted to be with you for a bit.

**Alastor seems a bit surprised to hear the girl say this, his ears perk and he stands upright while looking at the small sinner**

Alastor:Ah...well, what would you like to do?

Floria: I'm not sure... What do you wanna do Al'?

**She says as they begin walking down the hotel halls, her tail flailing as they begin making jokes and snicker about recent events**

(Hey, guys. Sorry for the short chapter, for some reason all of my knowledge of story writing just disappeared 🥲. But despite that chapter three is currently in progress, I hope you're enjoying the story so far, have a nice day/night!)