After the show

(I don't own trolls) and this is a fan made ship for Floyd.. Ok frick this let's just continue:∆)

After Brozone's Concert with NSYNC the brothers, Viva and Poppy decided to relax at Vacay Island. They were having so much fun like Swimming, Spa treatments, and lots of Relaxing stuff..
But while they were enjoying themselves, some unexpected guests arrived..

NSYNC: Hey guys!!

*Branch had a surprised face*

Branch: What are you guys doing here?

Trickee: Well we thought we could also take a little Vacation here cause we got bored and wanted to Relax a bit..

Hype: Yeah besides since you guys are here as well, why don't we all Hang out and have some fun?

Poppy: OF COURSE!! THAT MAKE THINGS WAY MORE FUN!!

*Brozone agreed*

Branch: Oh alright, come on!!

Everyone was enjoying themselves. They did lots of activities  like surfing, volleyball and lots of other activities.
Everyone went on with rollerskating  (because why not add rollerskating)
Boom saw Floyd standing in the corner while watching the others having fun.

Boom: Hey your.. Floyd right?

Floyd: Yup that's me

Boom: Why aren't you skating with the others?

Floyd: Oh.. I'm not really good at that kind of stuff.. I usually just watch when I don't know how to do stuff and see them have fun

Boom: Your gonna sit and watch just because you don't know how to do something?

Floyd: That's pretty much it..

Boom thought about something and came up with an idea

Boom: How about I teach you how to skate so you wouldn't be lonely?

*Floyd looked surprised*

Floyd: R-really? I don't know...

Boom: Don't worry I don't mind, plus I don't wanna see you standing in the corner doing nothing..

Floyd: *blushes a little* thanks..

Boom: No prob!! Let's go get you some roller skates..

Floyd: Say.. How does Vacay Island have so many tiny Skates when Bruce was the only troll here?

Boom: I don't know, ask your brother not me.

*They both chuckled and went to get roller skates*

Could this be the start of a new friendship? Wait and see!!!
Words count: 374 T-T
Hope you guys liked it!!! And if there are any grammar mistakes pls fix them in your own understanding :)