Trip home

(I don't own trolls and this is a fan made ship for Floyd.. Ok frick this let's just continue:∆)
I'M SORRY I FORGOT TO MENTION WHO DREW THE FLOOM PICS I'M SO SORRY LEE😭😭😭 (Fanart is sponsored by OpefuLee, I love your videos!!!)

The gang soon then packed up their tents and other stuff to head to Troll village/Pop village.. Floyd kept telling himself "stupid" cause he soon then realized he kissed Boom's cheek without thinking..

Floyd:  Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid!!!! WHY WOULD YOU KISS HIS CHEEK WITHOUT KNOWING IF HE LIKED YOU BACK!!! HE PROBABLY THINKS I'M DISGUSTING TO LIKE HIM!!!

Poppy: Who likes you back, And why do you think it's disgusting?

Floyd turned around shocked to see Poppy grinning at him..

Floyd: Poppy? Why were you sneaking up behind me?

Poppy: Nothing..... Just up some sea shells before we hit the road.

(You already know Poppy was lying, she was spying on Floyd the whole morning to find out who this mystery troll he has a crush on..)

Poppy: Anyways, care to tell me some... Secrets you might wanna share?

Floyd: Secrets!? I-I.. I don't have any secrets... What are you talking about....
*He said nervously*

Poppy: Oh come on.. We all know you're hiding something like... A crush~

Floyd: Look Poppy... Last night was fun and all but two people already kno-..

Floyd covered his mouth as he then realized he accidentally told her about the amount of people who know..

Poppy: What!? 2 people know who this mystery troll is!?

Floyd: I-Uh.....

Floyd was struggling to find an excuse or another subject he could use to change the original..

Floyd: Hey would you look at the time.. We gotta get this equipment back to the closet or we'll get left behind..

Poppy: Floyd No, tell who it is you can trust me!! And besides we leave in 2 hours..

Floyd: I-

Poppy: Come on please...

JD: I don't think he's ready to tell you yet Poppy Seed..

Floyd looked behind him and saw JD and Clay standing..

Clay: Yeah.. He doesn't really like it when he's being pressured..

Poppy: Oh sorry Floyd.. I didn't know I was pressuring you..

Floyd: It's fine..

Poppy: I'll gooooo.... Help Viva see ya around..

Poppy left the three brothers and acted normal.

Poppy mind: I'm sorry Floyd, but if you won't tell me I'll have to see for myself.. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!
*Poppy laughed in a fake evil way*

Clay: You good Lil bro?

Floyd: Yeah thanks, I thought I wouldn't shake Poppy off my tail..

JD: No problem, we just came here to ask..

Floyd: Ask what?

Clay pulled out his camera from his lime green hair and showed Floyd a picture of him kissing Boom's cheek from last night.

Floyd: Wh-Wha.. H-How.. Uh-I where..

Clay: Me and JD woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, then we saw you and Boom watching the shooting stars, so we hid behind Ablaze's tent and well...