How it all happened

(I don't own trolls and this is a fan made ship for Floyd.. Ok frick this let's just continue:∆)

Floyd and Boom went to get rollerskates for Floyd so Boom could teach how to skate

Floyd: Thanks again for teaching me how to Roller skate Boom..

Boom: And again, no problem, I'd be happy if I saw you trying something new than just stand and do nothing

Floyd: You can't let that subject go huh?

Boom: Nope..

Floyd laughed a bit, Boom saw him laughing and thought he looked cute when he laughs then Boom blushed a bit. Boom laughed along with him, then Floyd looked at Boom and saw sparks around him, Floyd's heart rate then increased...

Floyd mind: Wait why is my heart beating faster.. (Floyd) and why do I suddenly feel hot (You good bro?) And why is Boom suddenly in my mind!!

Boom:FLOYD!!!

*Floyd came back to the real world and saw Boom*

Boom: You ok Floyd? You flashed out for like..6 minutes.

Floyd: Huh? Oh!! Right I was just um... Thinking about uhh..... OH LOOK HERE THE SKATES LET'S GET BACK WITH THE OTHERS..

*Floyd smiled nervously*

Boom: Ok....

Floyd and Boom went back to the skating ring with the others

Ablaze: Hey Boom! Where did you guys go?

Bruce: Yeah you guys were gone for a few minutes..

Boom: Oh we just went to get skates for Floyd

Clay: Huh.. I didn't know you could skate Floyd..

Floyd: I can't actually, Boom said he'd teach me..

Clay: Oh.. ok then, we'll be over there if you need us..

*Clay, Bruce and Ablaze went back to Brozone*

Floyd and Boom: Alright

Boom: Here let's put on our skates

Floyd: Ok

Floyd and Boom put their skates on and went inside the ring, Floyd was struggling a bit and Boom noticed. He took Floyd's hand and started guiding him around the ring. Floyd blushed a little as they were holding hands

Boom: See.. It's not that hard, just push your feet one at a time.

Floyd did exactly as he said and started to get the hang of it..

Floyd: Hey you're right! This is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Boom: Told you it wasn't that hard

Boom let go of Floyd's hand and he started making Progress

Floyd: Hey this is fun!!

Boom: You're doing great Floyd!! Now you can stop.

Floyd: Wait.. How do I stop!!

Boom: Crap I forgot to teach him how to stop!!

Floyd was suddenly losing control and was crashing straight into Boom

Floyd: LOOK OUT!!

Floyd crashed into Boom and they both fell to the floor, when Floyd was about to get up, him and Boom suddenly realized that Floyd was on top of Boom. Floyd and Boom blushed at each other.

Floyd: Oh god!!! I am so Sorry I-

Floyd was about to get up when suddenly he slipped on his wheels and fell on Boom again, Floyd and Boom's lips almost touched when Floyd fell. Floyd turned Red as a tomato and their hearts were beating like Crazy. Floyd got off of Boom and Was steaming red..