They know

(I don't own trolls and this is a fan made ship for Floyd.. Ok frick this let's just continue:∆) Also sorry I haven't been updating, I just thought it would be ok to let my motivation loose and to end this story but, I was wrong.. Anyways enjoy!

Poppy, JD, Clay and our beloved gay couple climbed down the tree to join the other trolls for ice cream.

Poppy: That was the cutest moment I have ever seen in my entire life!!

JD: Agreed, but how are you two gonna tell the others about this?

Boom and Floyd looked at each other with a little bit worried eyes as they thought about JD's question.

Boom: Well I kinda have to tell you guys something..

The four trolls looked at Boom in confusion..

Boom: Well, Kismet kinda knows about the whole Vacay Island Incidents so.. I think the only things we have to worry about are Branch, Bruce, Viva and the Rock trolls.

Krystal: You don't need to tell us anything about your little secrets.

The Five Trolls immediately turned around to see the whole gang (Exept Kismet cause they went to get ice the moment they reached the bottom of the tree) behind them with Smirking yet serious faces (Branch had a dead serious look on his face).

Clay: How long have you guys been listening....

Harlyxx: We followed you Five up the tree and saw every single scene of that Adorable confession Boom and Floyd had.

The Five looked down in guilt thinking that they won't accept them being together, without hesitation Floyd walked up to the trolls and was confident as he stuck up for him and Boom.

Floyd: Look guys, I don't care If you think it's weird for me to Date men but atleast have some faith for us. And if you say it's disgusting then you can deal with it cause I'm not gonna listen to what you all think of us, whether it's offensive nor mean.. I am not giving him up.

Poppy, JD and Clay were proud of Floyd being brave and standing up himself and for Boom... Boom walked up and stranded next to Floyd.

Boom: He's right guys, If you think we're disgusting for liking the same gender as ours, then shut you can shut up and mind your businesses.

All trolls standed there silently for a few seconds, Boom and Floyd heard a sound and looked at Harlyxx and Kelar who we're chuckling.

Boom: Why are you guys laughing?

Harlyxx: Because it's funny to see you guys thought we wouldn't support you for being gay!!

Harlyxx said while she was still laughing

The Five Trolls we're confused and then Viva walked up to the couple and gave them a hug.

Viva: Why would you think we would See you guys as a threat to us!? Of Course we support you two.

Floyd: Then, why did you guys look so mad?

Riff: that's because you never told us you guys we're dating.

Bruce: Yeah Bro, we would've gone crazy to find out you had a boyfriend.

Viva: And we were a bit mad that you only told JD, Clay and My sister.

Kelar: Yeah and besides, I'm transfem and Pansexual..

Harlyxx: Yeah!! And I'm Pansexual, Poly and I have a girlfriend.

Kelar: Wait.. you never told me you had a Girlfriend!

Harlyxx: Eh, we maybe BFF's but I can't trust you with ALL of my secrets.

Viva: All of us here are LGBTQ related like me, I'm also Pansexual.

Barb: I'm Lesbian.

Carol and Krystal: We're bisexual.

Riff: I'm non-binary and aroace

Bruce: And I'm a straight ally.

Floyd: Wow, I never knew how many people here were related to the Lgbtq  community. Except you guys, I have known your sexualities for 20 years..

K,C,B and R: Non taken ;)

Floyd turned his head to Branch confused why he was still looking angry.

Floyd: Are you ok Branch?

Branch: Yeah of course I am!
He said like everything was normal and his eye started twitching

Floyd: Uhh.. Branch you eye is twi-

Branch: Oh don't mind that, I'm just feeling like I wanna murder someone, it's no big deal..

Branch turned his head to Boom and looked at him with a Death glare. Boom was Terrified as he gulped in fear, then he smiled nervously knowing he was gonna die later. Floyd looked at him scared and worried in a funny way.

Viva: So, are we gonna stand here all night or are we gonna go get our ice creams and celebrate the lovely couple?

Floyd looked at his Beloved and Boom held Floyd's hand.

Boom: I think we'll go for the second option.

Everyone cheered as tAhey all walked to the Trolls mar iiket/night market (Idk cause it's night and the trolls market was still open) They all got there to find Kismet sitting on a big table, fit for the whole gang.

Hype: Hey Guys!! Over here!!

The trolls ordered their ice creams and sat next to the Band.

Ablaze: So, how did it go~?

Boom:  Perfect.

Before Ablaze could respond, Viva stood up and raised her ice cream.

Viva: A toast to our almost Official Gay couple ✨Floom✨

Floyd: Floom?

Viva: It's a ship name I just came up with 15 minutes ago.

Boom: Not bad.

Everyone Raised their Ice creams and ate them happily.. Half an hour later, everyone left and went back to their homes. Everyone went to bed while our main couple laid on their beds, dreaming about each other.

Word count: 972 T-T
(Also sorry the chapter was delayed, I was about to finish when all of the sudden my mom took my phone for 2-3 days -_-. I hope you guys enjoyed it, and the next chapter will be out soon...)