" LETS GO ALREADY‼️‼️ "

Quickshadow's POV
It was one of chiefs cook outs with the Green's so a usual we headed to the ground bridge. Me, Danny, Blades, and Hightide went in and found are self's back in griffin rock. Where we were greeted by Cody, Frankie, and as well as servo.

Blades and Danny immediately went off screaming there hellos ones they saw Cody and Frankie. While Hightide said his greetings and went off to find drinks with servo following.

I said my greetings and went off to say my hellos to the rest of the team. I went outside and immediately fell back on to the floor. I opened my yes rubbing my head as I looked up I saw a familiar red mech.

" Oh scrap sorry Quickshadow I didn't see you there ". Heatwave said in an apologetic tone as he extended his servo out to me.

" It's quite alright Heatwave I'm sure it wasn't the first you'd made a fem fall " I teased.

He chuckled as he helped me up. It was an odd feeling I could feel in my spark. Then all of a sudden a voice had broke the silence or rather a sound.

"BURP!!! Oh hi Quickshadow how u doing " Kade said with crumbs all over his face holding a half eaten burger. Haley next to him embarrassed of is rude action.

" I'm doing quite well how about you and Haley " I replied calmly

" it's bin amazing to be honest " Haley said smiling at Kade

" yup happy as can be " Kade said smiling back at Haley. They had bin dating for a while now and they were always bringing the best out of one other. It would just be a mater of time ones Kade proposes.

" Well I need to go and pick up some stuff from the store so Heatwave let's go. " the bossy firemen said in a busy bossy tone.

Heatwave rolled his eyes. He turned towards me " see you when I come back " he said with a small smile

I nodded. And with that I went around saying my hellos to everyone else and served myself my drink talking with some of the other bots and humans.

Narrator
Time skip to everyone is siting down to eat.

Quickshadow's POV
With everyone at the table Kade got up and he grabbed a class cup and a spoon. Then taped them together and got everyone's attention.

" Sorry everyone but I have somthing very important to say to someone very important someone here today... Haley my beautiful, clever, and smart girlfriend will you do the honers of being my wife for the rest of our life's " asked the firemen who was now on one knee holding a box with a 3 cut diamond ring in it.

Haley smiling and blushing screamed yes to her now fiancé. The rest of the dinner was all about talks of a wedding that would soon take place.

But there was one thing about this whole night that had me in a tizzy. Why was Heatwave so kind around me. Why was I turning blue when I think about him for the slightest minute. I thought as I got ready for bed in my room back in china.

Authors Note
So to the people who read the original story I was unhappy with it. To me it didn't make sense and was all over the place. So I made a new one and I hope to add more fanfics to the people who love these characters hope you all have a great day.

From - lion

PS - this was all edited because auto correct did me dirty lol.