"RUN FISH LEGS‼️‼️"

Quickshadow's POV
U could hear Hightide yell across the room over to blades. Me, Blades, and Hightide went to test the new scrubbers as for Optimus order. But at the end we would be beat and exhausted.

Narrater
Time skip to after getting beaten up by the scrubbers all day. They head back to the base in china for some well needed rest.

Blades POV
He could tell that's his team was exhausted. They hadn't even had a vacation sins they started working here at china. He also could tell that with the shifts they were taking it was only going to get harder. He also knew that most of the other bots were exhausted to. He had bin talking with heatwave and boulder about having a week off. Heatwave said he would call me ones he got the word from Optima's.

Narrater
It's 1:58 am at the base in china. Blades got a call. Then an ear shattering scream could be heard from his room.

Hightide's POV
A scream could be heard from the Whirley birds room. I sighed thinks it would be another of those 8 legged bugs. I walked over to see super spy running over. We opened the door to see Blades happily squealing around the room.

Dani could be sin still in her pj's barely Adjusting with the lights " Blades what's going on? " the little las asked in a tired voice. One's whirly bird collected him self he answered.

" okay soooo...WE are going to CYBERTRON!!! ... but only for a week. " The bot excitedly screamed smiling happily.

" Did Optimus approve it " Quickshadow asked curiously.

" YES he did so next week WERE ON VACATION BABY " the copter celebrated happily.

" That's great blades but what about china and what will I be doing. " Dani asked curiously.

" you're going on vacation too but you're going with chief, Kade, Gram, and Cody. And china's safety department will be taking over for us. Until we come back." he Replied

" Alright then but we should really start heading to bed we have a long week ahead of us " the little las said leaving the room.

Narrator's POV
Time skip to everyone is at the fire house, and are getting ready to go through the ground.

Heatwaves POV
It had bin a tiring week. But I didn't want to go to cybertron. It had him a will sins I've bin there. But kade kept saying it would be a great way to loosen up and bond with everyone. So I agreed and now we're here about to go through the ground bridge. Hearing the last of the team's goodbye's.

It was as if I blinked and we were there. We were now back in cybertron. It was around midnight and Optimus had gotten us spot in one of the best hotels in cybertron. But in all realness the prime had gotten and arranged are stay here at cybertron.

We were given a penthouse like hotel room. There were 4 bedrooms that had 2 beds in each room. Now it was time to figure out who was going to share the rooms.

" Me and Blur can share a room " salvage volunteered happily.

" Okay then me and Chase could share a room if that's alright with you Chase " Boulder, replied looking over to chase.

" Currently " the cop replied.

" Me and skeeter can share one " Hightide said with a grin looking over to blade's. Who had smiled back at him

I looked over at Quickshadow her beautiful arctic blue eyes turned to look over at me.

" your alright with sharing a room with me " she asked wanting me to feel okay with this choose

" yes...I'm happy to share a...room" I stuttered I could feel my face plate turning bright blue. But she simply gave me a small smile and walked off.

Authors note
So I hope it's good plz tell me in the comments. I've bin trying to take the characters act like they did in the show. Totally didn't have to watch the show for inference. But anyway I hope you have a great day or night and thanks for reading bye

— lion