" An old memory "

Quickshadow's POV
I awoke my optics filled with tears. I turned to the other side of my berth. I looked out from the window seeing all of cybertron. My mind raced wanting to forget this memory. Why. Why did it hurt to be alone. Why can't I just talk to someone about it. Why couldn't I just ask for help. I touched my face plate oil dripped down. I wiped my optics. "Spy's don't fall " that's the saying that I lived by day and night. I sighed looking back into the window. I wanted sleep. But sleep never came. And with every minute the memory and feeling got worser.

Narrater's  POV
The team wanted to go and see what you could do around the area near the hotel. They found a type of club that's opened at 7pm - 2am.

Quickshadow's POV
Will most of the team went to dance and loosen up. Others to the some of them were over at the booth. I wanted to have a few drinks with everything I felt. In all honesty I just wanted a break from this feeling. It had bin so long that I had it. It felt odd for it to come back and this time stronger. I asked for a shots of high grade. Everything seemed so odd like there was something missing.  As for my waiting an old sea bot's voice could be heard from behind.

" What's got you up in a note " Hightide asked siting down next to her.

" What ever do you mean " turning to look the boy with a brow raised.

" your here in a bar. You ant one for drinking and when you are it means somthing went wrong. " the sea bot replied. A kind hearted smile on his face plate. I looked not wanting to speak. Just then my shot was put right in front of me .

" Sigh.... Well I'm just saying I've bin where you are. looking for the answer in there.... You'll never find inside.... but out there. " He looked over at blades with a chuckle and a smile " it gets better "

I looked at his direction " it must be fun... able to be with someone that makes you happy " a half hearted smile on my face plate.

" It is" the sea bot only smiled .

" Take your shot and let's go " he said getting up

" Wasn't this talk all about why I shouldn't drink it "  the fem exclaimed.

" You payed for it so if you want your moneys worth drink it " the meth didn't hesitate and started to head to the booth with the others.

Narrater's POV
OVER ALL THERE NIGHT WENT WELL. The next day they were out looking for some place to eat. They found a place that sold frozen energon with the team wanted to try. They walked in

Heatwave's POV
The rest of the team went to get what they wanted. They came back with frozen energon and other treats that the store sold. I sat listening to the other. Happily talking about the other shops near by will they ate their energon. Quickshadow came to the table. She being the last to get her frozen energon. I moved a bit to make room for her.

" thank you " she said siting in the chair a small smile on her face plate. I smiled back and just then I felt my spark start to race. Why would this only happen when I was near her and not anyone else.

" You okay? " she looked over concerned

" yeah I'm fine Is it good " I turned to look at her

" yeah it's quite nice want to try some " the fem asked her optic so big and bright almost hypnotizing.

" sure I'll try a bit  " she slid the cup over to me. I grabbed the spoon and took a bite in all honesty it was really good the frozen part gave it a kind of texture and taste.

" Good isn't it " She smiled seeing me eat the frozen treat.

" Yeah ....really good " I looked over to see the fem give a smile. I could feel my heart race faster. She always had a beautiful smile.

Blade's POV
I could tell somthing was going on were Heatwaves and Quickshadow were siting. The chuckles you could hear were very obvious. But seeing them eat from the same cup and smile at each other. That was just to cute. And by the looks of it. It seemed like heatwaves had feelings for the super spy. I who was sitting next to Hightide. Who had also came back with the same analogy. We chuckled knowing exactly what the two were feeling. We couldn't wait to tease her about it later.

Authors note
Okay first I'm soooo sorry. I wanted to publish earlier the story was not making sense. But I worked through it and made it better. Hope you all like it see you in the next one bye.