[Smut] Mammon Toy p2

Reader type: top teaser & heavy flirt male reader
Warnings: riding, praise kink, begging
Requested By: @Kenzie_simp kept me going

"Let me ride you," Mammon mumbled. [M/N] blushed, he wouldn't share it but he has fantasized about having his demon ride him "alright!" [M/N] said, possibly a little too eagerly. They got in position with [M/N] laying in his bed, on his back, and being slightly propped up by his pillows. Mammon was hovering over the humans shaft while holding onto his shoulders, he slowly brought himself down, small whimpers left his mouth as he was being filled up again.

[M/N] held onto Mammon's hips and softly kissed his neck. The human had to admit, he loved how perfect the greedy demon always looked. With how his white hair and blue eyes looked perfect next to his tan skin, how his skin was always soft and how his body was curved in just the right places. "You're always so perfect" [M/N] whispered in the demon's ear, this caused Mammon's breath to hitch and tighten a bit around the human.

[M/N] knew what he was doing, he remembered a while ago that Mammon had mentioned he'd like to try getting praised while they did it. It seemed that [M/N] found a new way to drive Mammon crazy and he was going to enjoy every second of it. The human male helped his greedy little demon move up and down onto his shaft. Mammon was enjoying it like always, soft moans leaving his mouth, and he slowly started picking up speed while [M/N] let out some moans as well. Whispering in the demon's ear [M/N] spoke breathlessly "what a good boy you are, just like that~"

Mammon whimpered again, he wrapped his arms around [M/N]'s shoulders and held him closer. Letting his moans fly from his mouth and sing into his human's ears, Mammon couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else. He couldn't imagine being with anyone besides [M/N], he has no clue how he made it so far without the human in his life. Being around [M/N] made Mammon feel complete and welcomed and just..... safe. Mammon would never be able to fully explain what he means but he didn't plan on it. Talking deep about his emotions was not his strong suit.

As Mammon had been lost in his feelings and everything [M/N] was giving him, he didn't notice the human sliding his hands under Mammon's thighs and gripping hard. Within seconds [M/N] had lifted Mammon to his tip and slammed him all the way down to his base. The demon yelped out and caused his body to shake, [M/N] chuckled softly which made Mammon glare at the human "yer fucker...." Mammon grumbled. "Oh? What was that?~" [M/N] teased. The greedy demon was about to say something but his sneaky human lifted him up just like before and slammed him down again. This time he kept going and would hit Mammon's prostate, this caused the demon to become a whimpering and moaning mess. Soon enough Mammon started moving at the same pace that [M/N] guided him to go.

[M/N] was enjoying the sounds his greedy demon made and how tight he felt around him "you know, you make such pretty sounds like this~" . As of now the white haired demon was moving on his own, [M/N]'s hands were currently playing with Mammon's chest as the human left bites and kisses along the demon's neck. With the multiple sensations happening at once it didn't take long for Mammon to get start reaching his limit

~time skip [I am so sorry]~

As [M/N] and Mammon sit in a warm bath, the human slowly massages the other male's tan skin. His hands rubbed deeply against Mammon's back "you did really well" [M/N said softly. The [H/C] male couldn't see it but the greedy demon was blushing with a smile on his face "hush, no one asked you" Mammon said embarrassed. [M/N] couldn't help but chuckle at the others reaction, he wrapped his arms around the white haired Male and softly kissed his shoulder "I mean it. You did well with the plug and everything afterwards. It must have been at least a little bit straining on your body, so after our bath let me give you a proper massage" [M/N] said, continuing to place small but sweet kisses along Mammon's neck and shoulder.

"Alright alright! I get it! Now just shut up and stop low-key praising me or else I'm attacking you!" Mammon lectured as [M/N] softly giggled.

[A/n]: sooo I know this request specifically has been on the back burner for a long time, and I know TECHNICALLY it was supposed to be a long smut but I just couldn't get myself to actually make it longer. I lowkey kinda lost interest in this one shot sooo uhhh yeahhh