[Smut] Ruff Lucifer

Reader type: bottom Male reader
Warnings: ruff Lucifer, mentions of multiple rounds, smutty smut
Requested by: @lucifersushifer

For a while now Lucifer and [M/n] had been secretly dating, Lucifer was a very private man and if his brothers knew well.... Everyone in the whole devildom would know. So any time they would have time alone the two love birds would do the normal talk and cuddle but sometimes a kiss would turn into a make out session, then something would have and Lucifer would have to leave [M/n] all hot and bothered, the human was getting tired of it because he wanted more. Once the two was alone one night [M/n] pushed him to his bed and got on top of his "listen here! We've been together for a while and we have been making out each time we're alone. I'm not sure how you can stay calm but us humans can only take so much teasing before we lose it. and I'm at my limit!" [M/n] face was red with blush when he finished talking.

Lucifer chuckled then sat up and placed his hands on [M/n]'s hips and pulled [M/n] into a deep kiss. [M/n] couldn't help but lean into it, but shortly after [M/n] pushed Lucifer away from him "you're teasing me again! This is not what I mean!" [M/n] said with a glare. Lucifer smirked then kissed [M/n] cheek "it can't be helped, you're just too cute to tease" Lucifer said happily. Lucifer deeply kissed [M/n] and moved his hands up [M/n] shirt. The male let out a small moan once Lucifer thumbs ran past his chest. Lucifer undressed [M/n], and admired the humans body but [M/n] covered up part of him since he was quite embarrassed. "darling~ you don't need to hide anything from me, I want to see your body" Lucifer said in a loving way "not until you undress! And you can't just stare, creep" [M/n] said, face bright red.

Lucifer moved [M/n] off his lap and on the bed, he began to undress while [M/n] watched "if I'm not mistaken, I'd say you enjoy watching me change yet you called me a creep?" Lucifer teased, [M/n] face got darker and he looked away. Lucifer used one of his hands to make [M/n] look back "I didn't say to look away, my dear" Lucifer said smirking. [M/n] grabbed his hand and kissed his palm "don't be a tease" [M/n] said slightly getting more turned on by just watching his demon revealing more of himself then he's used to seeing.

Once Lucifer was done he picked up [M/n] and sat him on his lap again, [M/n] wanted to yell at him since he hates being picked up but his attention was set on Lucifer's shaft. His mind was going in all different ways they could do it but he was beginning to worry about something else "d-do you think it'll fit?" [M/n] asked, Lucifer thought for a moment, "as long as I prep you correctly then it should, you'd be surprised how much a body can take" Lucifer said reassuring his lover. [M/n] nodded, then kissed Lucifer "can we start now? I'm done waiting" [M/n] asked, moving up closer to Lucifer's body. Lucifer nodded and started to prep [M/n] with his hand.

[M/n] was surprised Lucifer was able to fit three of his fingers in him, when Lucifer was done preparing him, he removed his fingers and lined [M/n] up, [M/n] bit his bottom lip as he was slowly brought down onto Lucifer's shaft. [M/n] gasped out once he was fully down onto Lucifer. "Relax my dear, you're too tight" Lucifer said rubbing [M/n] hips, [M/n] wrapped his arms around Lucifer's neck and head on the others shoulder "y-you can move" [M/n] said just wanting friction.

Lucifer nodded, he laid back but was propped up by the pillows on [M/n] bed. He began to slowly lift up [M/n]'s bottom half then slammed him back down, a loud moan left [M/n]'s mouth and he arched his back. He clinged onto Lucifer then mumbled "asshole" to his demon lover. Lucifer began to move [M/n] again but was gentle this time. Soft moans left [M/n] lips, Lucifer enjoyed the sounds coming from his small lover. Lucifer began to plant kisses on [M/n] neck then whispered "keep moving" he then removed his hands from under [M/n] and began eyeing how his shaft disappeared inside the human. [M/n] set his hands on Lucifer's chest then moved up and down on his shaft, surprisingly at a fast rate.

[M/n] felt amazing, he personally didn't have much experience doing this sort of thing with another person but it was definitely better than with some toy that he bought online. Eventually Lucifer began to guide [M/n] into moving faster. Then at some point Lucifer flipped [M/n] around so that he was laying on his stomach on the bed. Lucifer moved one of his hands around [M/n]'s wrists and brought them above his head. Lucifer began to pound deeper into [M/n], the human male tried to hold back his moans because of how loud they were. Lucifer noticed this and moved faster, trying to force the moans out of his lover. It worked because [M/n] started moaning like crazy.

After some time [M/n] was about to reach his climax and so was Lucifer. They ended up cumming together, Lucifer accidentally cumed inside of [M/n]. He whispered into [M/n]'s ear "do you want to go for another round?" [M/n] glanced over his shoulder and smirked "as long as i wont be able to walk tomorrow" Lucifer chuckled and began to move once again. It was about sunrise when they finished after having 4 long rounds Lucifer had picked [M/n] up, laying down with his human lover on his chest. "How are you feeling, my dear?" Lucifer asked, rubbing [M/n]'s back gently. The other male kissed Lucifer's chest and laid his head back down "I feel amazing but tired" [M/n] said, his voice starting to sound a little bit raspy. Lucifer chuckles and kisses [M/n]' head "I'm glad" They soon fell asleep shortly after.

A/n: ok, I'm not gonna lie. This was originally part of another story that I just choose for this. I know the ending is a bit rushed but that's just because I got lazy, my b!