Be Merry, There's More

Remember when I posted chapters for other book, or posted at all? No? Me either.
______________________________________________

Damien's pov

My bed was really warm, but it was a comfortable warmth and snuggled close to it. 

Riba: Damien... Please wake up and move slowly...

Damien: *mumbles* But... so... warm... *snore*

Elana: That may be true but you might be taken by the hell beast you're cuddling with.

My eyes widened and looked and the hell hound he was cuddling, I tried to slow move away, as a dozen soldiers and my personal guards pointing swords and spears at the naked beast.

But there was a bit of a problem... the hell hound was cuddling back, with a stronger hold.

Riba grabs the hellhounds neck with her hand, the she beast immediately wakes up and starts chocking and gasping.

Riba: You have trespass and entered the dormitory of the young prince....

I see that nobody has seen the book and put it away under a safe place as the the hellhound whimpers for air.

Hellhound: I*gasp* didn't ...fuck ...him.!! I...just*struggles* snuggled...with...him

Riba's grip tighten as the hellhound screams. I don't know why but even if she is a hell beast she didn't do anything... as far as I know.

Damien: L-let her go...

Elana: But my prince...

Damien: Put her in the dungeon then if you have to...

Lily:... Katrina

Katrina:...damn it.... Fine... Riba, let her go.

Riba begrudgingly loosen her grip, the hell hound tried to hide behind me, but Reba dragged me to her chest.

Reba: No you will not. I won't risk the life of the young boy.

The hellhound was surrounded on my bed, as lily left and came back with a chain and collar that was attached to it and put it on the hellhound.

Katrina: You will be judged in front of the king and queen. Pray they are lenient with you, beast. 

Lily and Katrina took the hellhound away, but she manage to get loose. She ran on all fours and tried to reach the main entrance.... But Wanda was experimenting with potions again and something blew the door off, hitting and smooshing the monster girl.

Wanda: FUCK! God damn it again!? And I was so.. close...

Wanda notice the hellhound struggling to escape and saw the guards coming down after her. The hellhound was close to escaping but Wanda used a spell on her, binding the beast.

Wanda: A hellhound... and prince Damien's guards and Riba... your lucky the houlstruses or cerea didn't get you first. they'd see you as more competition... oh how close to the bottom of this food chain you are in this relationship. So be a good bitch and stay down, unless you want me to find a way to send you back from where you came.

The hellhound groans and blushes as she's taken away. Wanda, Elana and I stood as the other went and followed the guards.

Damien: Thanks Wanda. Though I wonder, what did you tell her?

Wanda: Oh nothing my cute prince.... Have you been dealing with magic? I told you not to mess with my potions.

Damien: No. I swear! I haven't messed with your potions or magic.

Wanda:hm ....alright. I believe you, but do be careful with magic and spells.

I just smile and quickly head back to my room. I Palm my aeyes and sigh.