Rainy days and Stormy nights.

Damien's pov

*at night*

After this mornings fiasco with the royal guards appearing and almost being kidnapped, everything went well. Though it did start to pour outside.

Riba: Please.

Rem: I know but he needs his sleep. He'll be fine.

Riba: But, I was made to-

Rem: Just let him sleep.

Riba: ... Fine. But you will be the one to blame if he is kidnapped again.

I heard them leave away from my door. Since Cerea can't go on the second floor, they had to move my room to the first floor. Which also means I have no guards infront of my door for the night.

Urt: *knocks door and whispers* P-Prince Damien, c-can Cara and I come in.

Lightning stucks outside and I hear her squeek a bit, I get out of my bed and head strait to the door to open it.
Urt shoves the door open when I unlocked it and hugs me.

Cara: We're sorry to wake you my prince, it's just Urt decided that this stormy night she wanted to be with you. I just brought her here because she is-

Thunder struck louder, Urt hugging me tighter in her chest. When I got out, I noticed that Cara was under my sheets, shaking.

Cara: Y-you d-don't mind us sleeping here do you?

Both: Please?

Damien: Yeah sure why-

Not even a second, I was back in my bed, Cara on my right, now hugging me, and Urt on my left, still hugging me.

Damien: W-wait! I.....I......

I started to get sleepy due to how warm it got.

Damien: I...... I'm soooo......*snores*

The other two started to snore. As the rain hitting against the window.

3rd pov

Transitioning out of the castle, men and women with laterns, pitchforks, swords and shield search for something. Many Monsters have been terrorising many kingdoms and villages for some time. Though many, as seen in the first two chapaters have been inocent and mean no harm and actually help, there is no excuse for some monsters due to the reputation of their species. Even a-

Hunter#1: Get the Hellhound

Said hellhound was bleeding, cuts and bruises cover her body but are barely noticeable due to her fur.

Hellhound: *Pants* I need to find a place to lay low.... why me, first I'm banished then I'm hunted in the rain. What else can go wrong.

Hunter#2: I found the demon dog! Get it and kill it before it does something we'll all regret!

Hellhound: *whispers* Me and my big fucking mouth.

She tried to run faster, though fatigue was starting to take over.

She saw a building with an open window for a basemeny and went into it.

The mob stop immidiatly infront of the building and looked at each other. They were tresspassing and would most likely get killed or shot by someone. It was the owners problem now. They weren't going in, and they just can't simply knock on the door in the middle of the night.

The hellhound looked out As the mob dispersed. She looked around in the pitch black room and saw it was empty. She leaned and fell against a wall and sighed.

She waited until Sunrise to sneak out into the forest near the place, only to realize where she was.

Hellhound: *sighs* fuck....