The (second) prince is born

This is my second non-male reader book at the time. This kinda an oc book, but you can replace Damien with yourself still, but I don't own any of the pictures, not one. Though there won't be any pictures in wattpad, Note if you know the characters shown throughout the book they may have different names and/or are ooc, please don't spam me about how they act I kinda know where they are from. Also it takes place in like the middle ages but it will kinda be like Chrono Trigger in the beginning of the game just so it makes a bit of sense. Please remember this is my story so don't hate me for how your favorite character(s) act of any of them are here. If there are spelling mistakes please let me know so I can fix them. That also includes my other books. But don't spam.
_______________________________________

3rd pov

This is the story of a boy born in the royal family. But let's talk about his family first.... Because plot.

The king was married to a woman he fell in love with many years ago. Both were slow to anger but the king knew how to run his kingdom.

His first wife gave birth to two kids, a boy first, Brian, and 1 years later, a girl, Diana. A year later she was killed by an unknown suspect. The king knew he had to get remarried. When he went on a trip to meet other leaders, he met his second wife. This will soon be Damien's mother after 2 years.

*to the story*

Knight: My king, she's finally having your third child.

King: I'll be there shortly-

Knight: But my king.... she doesn't want it....

King: Wha-what!?

Knight: What should I do?

King: .... Make sure the baby is healthy when it comes.

Knight: But you know she won't take care of it.

King: *Palms face* I'll... I'll figure something out. What about the legendary sword?

Knight: The info for the cave we went and searched was a trap. Minotaurs. But...

King: But?

Knight: There were female ones that were locked in cages and cells.

King: Ok.... and...

Knight: They asked if they could be of use to you. They say they produce milk from their-

King: DON'T.....finish that sentence. Um... there is a barn in the....*palms face* uhg they are gonna hate me.

Time skip, Damien is born.

Baby Damien is crying in the arms of a nurse who gave him to the maid. The Queen not holding him because she doesn't want to breastfeed him.

Maid: Oh god he's cute.   

[(Red): No she's not going to fuck a baby, that's cradle robbing. Damien will be 16 when he gets some 'action'.]

Queen: I SAID I DON'T WANT HIM! ALSO GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FILTHY DARK ELF!!!

Maid: I-I know but the king said-

Queen: Kill Him. Then yourself. I'm fine with my step-son and step-daughter, but that one *points at Damien* I don't care about.

Maid: But...

Queen: I SAID-

King: No. Give him to me.

Maid: Yes my king.

Queen: Wha-

She gave Damien to the king, said king figuring out how to take care of his new son, without the help of his cold hearted wife.