chapter twenty-nine | 𝙭, 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 & 𝙭

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :
XO - Beyoncé

0:45 ───ㅇ───── 3:35

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

Now that their faces were closer than ever, Yari felt like Lando was looking straight into her soul and seeing all the desires she had for him. Little did she know Lando had the same desires but a bit more lust filled.

Lando moved his hands to the sides of her face and whispered just inches away from her lips, "Yari..."

"Lando..." She breathed back to him.

"Can I kiss you now?"

His chest was rising and falling heavily. Yari's eyes now fluttering between his eyes and lips, of course he can. The rules no longer mattered, they were so beyond that.

"Ye-"

She didn't get to finish her answer because Lando had already entwined his lips with hers. His thumb grazing softly against her cheek as he molded their lips together....over and over again.

𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺.

Now that the moment he had waited so long for had come, Lando knew he wanted to kiss this girl forever

Now that the moment he had waited so long for had come, Lando knew he wanted to kiss this girl forever. He wanted her every first and last kiss of the day. He wanted her lips every morning, noon and night.

She was letting him lead her through it and Lando loved it. He had moved one of his hands into her hair and her own had tangled in his curls too. He had in some point placed her onto the table and pressed himself between her legs. It was achingly passionate.

His other hand had snaked to the back of her neck pushing it towards him as he wanted to devour her, his hunger for the lips he desired most could not be satisfied so easily

His other hand had snaked to the back of her neck pushing it towards him as he wanted to devour her, his hunger for the lips he desired most could not be satisfied so easily. He wanted more, more, more.

Yari felt like her head was floating in the clouds. Lando was a good kisser, she thought. He did not hold back on the frenchness.

He had only broke their kiss for a second to pull his suit down further down his waist before leaping forward to her lips again.