Crushed Dreams -2

"Nova!! Nova!!" Screamed Mrs Catherine from the 1st floor of the house. She opened her eyes. "UGH" she said. "I'm ready mom!!" Screamed Nova. She wasn't really ready. But her mother had too many kids to take care of to even remember she said that. She brushed her teeth and took a quick shower. She brushed her Dark hair. She started applying her lip gloss. She didn't like it. She didn't like it at all. But she had to. For Travis. Nova was an unpopular girl. But she became popular for the rumours of her relationship with Travis Anderson. Girls at school didn't like her. But travis did. But he only liked her for her beauty. Not for herself. She wasn't rich. Not at all. Her dad made good money but the money would always spend as quick as possible. She had 9 more siblings. They lived in a 4 floor house. The house was modern and pretty on the outside. But the insides was all dirty and messy. She was the oldest daughter in her family. She got dressed. She wore a simple blue cropped top and white jeans. Travis liked her cropped tops. They were short. She checked the time. 8:30 already. "Shit I'm late, Travis will be here in 10 minutes" she said to herself. She ran downstairs to the ground floor where Mrs Catherine was feeding Ronnie and Bonnie. "Open wide twins" said Catherine, holding two spoons in each hand. "Good morning mom" said Nova. "Oh good morning Kayla" said Catherine. "Mom.. It's nova, Kayla's still asleep". Said Nova. "Oh god" said Mrs Catherine. "KAYLA!! WAKE UP!!" Screamed Mrs Katherine, trying to get the twins to open their mouths. "Uhh mom your gonna have to scoot from the ground floor with everyone. Travis will be here soon" said Nova, checking her phone. "Oh god.. you mean your rich boyfriend?" Asked Catherine. "Yeah the rich boyfriend" said Nova. Nova never really liked Travis for his riches. She liked him because he showed her, her worth. He showered her with gifts. Of course that's liking someone for riches but it's not the gifts that flipped her. It was the thought that counted. She always felt a certain spark for Travis. Not because of his looks, not because of his jerky personality, and not because of his riches. "Ugh raising 10 kids is that last thing I'd want right now" said Mrs Catherine, as she took the twins upstairs. "EVERYONE COME UPSTAIRS, OR NO MOVIE NIGHT THIS WEEKEND" screamed Mrs Catherine as she was walking up the stairs with the 3 year old twins in her hands. Mrs Catherine wanted it to seem like Nova had a very quiet family. The last boyfriend Nova had, left her for the amount of noise and mess her house made. Her mom always felt pity and thereafter, every time Travis was at the point of coming around, she would always take her kids upstairs and make sure they make no noise to make it seem like her family is very disciplined. Travis fell for it. For 3 months of their relationship, Travis thought her family was disciplined. He always thought so. As the family went upstairs, Nova made herself toast with Nutella. She finished eating it before Travis rang her doorbell. "Travis!!" She said as she opened the door. "There's my beautiful princess" he said. "Aight we're kinda running late so we gotta go" said Travis. The couple got into Travis's sports car and dashed out of the neighbourhood. Just as Nova looked outside, she spotted a Limo. She tried distracting Travis from spotting it, but he saw it anyway. "Huh oh look, Miss Juliet is going on a drive on her big ass limo to show off again" he said. Nova sighed. "That girl is so spoiled, I can't wait to get to school" he said. "What's gonna happen there?" Asked Nova. "Plenty of things me and Claudia had planned out" he said. Nova wanted to ask him when he was talking to Claudia but she didn't wanna seem possessive. "Okay" she said and looked outside again. Nova had always had a little something for Juliet. She always thought Juliet was a cool and fun person. Juliet and nova used to be friends when they were little. Nova's mom and Juliet's mom used to be friends as well. But as time passed, Juliet was hated, and nova didn't want her reputation to be ruined. Nova, deep down always felt bad for Juliet and wanted to help her out. But she just couldn't.