Crushed Dreams- 4

**Ring Ring**

"Good morning students" said Mr Nolan Warren. "Good morning Mr Nolan" said everyone In a bored tune. "Sleepy morning i see" said Mr Nolan. "Math is always boring" said Mariam, who was sitting next to Juliet quietly so the teacher wouldn't hear. Mariam was Juliet's only friend. Best friend to be specific. Mariam had other friends but always kept time for Juliet. "Well... We have a new student" said Mr Nolan, fixing the sleeves of his shirt. Just then, a tall boy with amber eyes.. Brunette hair with an old money and y2k style fit. "Everyone, say hi to Noah!" Said Mr Nolan. "Introduce yourself boy" he said. "Uhh hi.. my name's Noah.. Noah Carter Rodriguez.. I'm from New york..I moved here because of my dad's work.." said Noah. "Well.. welcome to Kingston high school.. Hope you have a good time here" said Mr Nolan. "You can go sit over there.. Next to Ariana" said Mr Nolan, pointing  to a seat next to a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Noah walked up to his seat and sat down next to Ariana, who was sitting behind Juliet. "Okay everyone! Open your books to page 150 and we can start with equations" said Mr Nolan as everyone groaned. "Oh please no emotions in class" said Mr Nolan, turning to the board to write. "Why couldn't you take a sick leave for one day?!" Shouted Jackson. One of the 50 popular jocks in high school. "Because I'm immortal" said Mr Nolan after a chuckle. "Please Mr Nolan, give us a break" echoed the whole class. "Alright.. If you kids manage to be quiet for the next few minutes, the whole period will be free for you guys" said Mr Nolan. Everyone in the class cheered before they started minding their own business.

  "Hi I'm Ariana" said the blonde girl. "Noah" Was the reply she got. "I could show you around school later.. if you'd like" said Ariana. "Sure" said Noah. Noah, then spotted Juliet who was sitting diagonal in front of him. He admired her hair. "Hey rich freak" said Ariana. Juliet ignored. "I'm talking to you little Romeo-less crack" said Ariana. "Leave her alone will ya?" Said Mariam. "She can talk for herself" said Ariana as she pulled Juliet's hair. Juliet stood up. "Mr Nolan.. may I use the restroom.?" Asked Juliet. "Certainly" said Mr Nolan, as Juliet ran out of class. Noah just sat there stunned until he started speaking again. "Who is that" he asked. "That girl? Her name's Juliet" said Ariana. "Okay.. and why are you so mean to her?" Asked Noah. "Me? Mean? Oh my lord! She deserves so much worse" said Ariana. "Why..?" Asked Noah. Ariana went quiet for a second. "How about I answer that? People in this trashy school are too jealous of Juliet's riches and bully her everyday for absolutely no reason" said Mariam, as she turned around. "Wha- we're not jealous" said Ariana. "Uhh yeah you are and she has absolutely no friends other than me because everyone else neglect her" continued Mariam. "Other than you? Stop acting so innocent!! You hardly talk to her unless it's math or science when none of your other friends are in class!!" Replied Ariana. "Shush! Back row!" Said Mr Nolan, as Mariam stared at Ariana for a whole minute before she turned back. "You guys seem like such jerks" said Noah as he looked outside from his seat to see if Juliet was coming back. "We're not?! He brags about her things all the time" said Ariana. "But you guys don't talk to her?" Said Noah. "We don't but she comes to school with such expensive items..she doesn't need to talk to brag" said Ariana. "Gosh" said Nolan. "Her mom is Vivienne Valentino"  Said Ariana. "Whoever that is" said Noah. "The most famous person here in whales.. She's a huge fashion designer, model and actress" Said Ariana. "So you guys are jealous of her mom" assumed Noah. "No we're not jealous of everything.. it's just that we don't like her vibes. Besides she has daddy issues" said Ariana. "Daddy issues?" Asked Noah. "Yeah her dad left her family very recently" said Ariana. "And after all of that ya'll are still a bitch to her?" Asked Noah. "I mean-" said Ariana before she was interrupted by the bell. Well uhh it was nice talking to you Ariana" said Noah, as he left the classroom.