Chapter 3: A Preparation For Expedition

Hello there, apologies if the chapter haven't been updated yet. Just need to relax first before publishing another work and I finally have it.

That aside, what do you guys think of the worst Gate FanFic you have known for that involved some seriously bad writing, plot divergence and unoriginality, especially in Wattpad?

Okay but that aside, I actually wanted to try out a plot where a Private Military Corporation is having an Isekai with an anime fantasy world.

I mean, there is these story in Wattpad called, 'Into the Rift' by 'Renegade_Russkiy' where the premise is that military soldiers from Earth are going to a portal in a medieval world.

Okay, then. And the premise itself is my favourite as well as how the writing in the story that it has are fortunately good. Unfortunately, I wouldn't have exactly called it... uhm... a comprehensive work due to its big and heavy word choices at hand and I have no idea if I can actually comprehend due to how it is needlessly complex at it's work and less than simple is.

But then again, it isn't a fanfiction since FanFic people always write their stories in either a casual form of writing or just being haphazard as being a seizure inducing creepy degenerate so, I guess the story is for novel seekers, for the most part.

Still, I would have wanted to try out anything from Archive of Our Own where any stories there are good on paper but extremely poor in practise.

I mean, I have already cringe myself and have some sort of brain fart of other examples like these sort of Star Trek and Fairy Tail/Multiverse crossover or something where Natsu is being a dick and everyone are all massive idiots in scope or that whole 'Justice ga Kill' which is an... Undertale/Akame ga Kill crossover? I mean, what's up with that?

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON MEAN RABBIT! SERIOUSLY, THAT ****** UP STORY SHOULD JUST BE ERASED FROM EXISTENCE AND THAT WORLD TO GO **** ITSELF!

Overall, Archive of Our Own have been shown to be pretty questionable, as of lately although, I do wanted to do a massive crossover where characters from each world would go on an adventure together in another land.

I think it is a Halo, Mass Effect, Naruto, Bleach, Highschool DxD, Games of Thrones, The Witcher, Overwatch, Super Mario Bros, Black Lagoon and finally, Fairy Tail crossover.

It was actually good to read, for the most part but for some reason, it got cancelled or discontinued.

For me, my idea will be these characters be in the Minecraft world where it will be a Halo (Master Chief and the Arbiter), Mass Effect (Thane Krios, Legion and Mordin Solus), Highschool DxD (Rias Gremory), Akame ga Kill (Akame), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Sekiro), Dead Cells (The Beheaded), Hollow Knight (Hollow Knight and Hornet), Dark Souls, Grand Theft Auto, My Hero Academia, Fallout and anything that I could seriously think of.

And by the way, I actually found this image from Zronku of Rule 34 (Don't judge me) where Sheele of Akame ga Kill is making love with Commander Shepard of Mass Effect.

It is nice, I guess. But that aside, I wanted to do these cool concepts that I had been doing by myself ever since I found out fanfiction like these idea of a Mass Effect/Fairy Tail crossover where a destroyed Reaper has been crash landed into Earthland and help the weakened Fairy Tail by regaining their strength.

Or at least, try out a war machine to be into Fairy Tail because the interaction of a giant robot is just gosh darn funny.

Or a Hazbin Hotel/Highschool DxD crossover starring Alastor, the Radio Demon.