MK x Julia🌹

This was requested by JuliMK_Stan

Julia barely opened her eyes. Everytime she opened them, it's like they were forcingly closing. She hasn't felt this tired since middle school probably! How long did i sleep? - wondered Julia. She swicthed to her right side and she sawa something red sitting across her.

— «Yo, what time is it?» - asked Julia, sounding like she slept in that bed for 30 years.

— «Oh, uhm. At least 1 pm.» - replied someone with a super familiar voice.

— «Mmm... MK, is that you?»

— «Yep.»

So it is MK! - thought Julia. She could open her eyes a bit longer than a millisecond, so she saw MK leaning against the wall and playing something on her phone.

— «What are you playing?..»

— «A rhythm game.» MK leaned a bit closer to her phone and started tapping it with fingers faster.

Julia sat up on her bed. She scratched her knee a bit. «You seem to be very invested in that game.»

- «Well, i am a gamer, so.»

— «Makes sense.» Julia kept being silent for a bit. «Hey, uhm. I am sorry for avoiding you.»

— «No-no, it's alright. I feel like i know why you're avoiding me.»

Julia's eyes widened «A-And why?»

- «You know, i am pretty weird.»

— «What? There is literally Ripper in this show, and you are calling yourself weird?»

MK stopped playing. She pulled out something under her pillow. «You don't think sleeping with a stuffed unicorn is weird?» - mumbled MK.

— «I mean, it's childish yeah...B-But it's actually kinda cute!»

- «Really?»

— «Yeah! Why do you sleep with a stuffed animal though? J-Just uhm, curious.»

— «It helps me sleep, simple as that.» MK rubbed Theodore's ear. «I can sleep without it easily, though. But, i guess it has kind of become a habit.»

— «That is actually super cute! You know, i kinda relate to that. I sleep with a little panda named uhm.. Martha.»

— «For real? I never expected you to sleep with a plushie. Or seen you sleep with it...»

— «Oh, uhm. I sleep it back in my house. I got too embarrassed to bring it here.» Julia looked away. She didn't actually have a plushie to sleep with. She kinda felt bad to lie like this to MK, but she just wanted to make her feel a bit better.

— «Hope you got pictures of Martha, i am really curious about it.»

— «Eheh, yeahhh! Anyway, i am kinda hungry, i'll go now.»

- «Okay, see you around.»

Julia walked out of the cabin.

— «And don't be embarrassed about the stuffed animal thing! I am already not, so you don't need to be as well!» - yelled out MK behind the influencer. Julia giggled and shook her head.

I'll add the little sketch later i pinky promise🥺