Feminine Characteristics ~ Part 1

I hate going to the DMV, it's crowded, there's always a long wait and hell,  I'm lucky if I can even find a seat in there. But it's Wednesday, and I have to get this done today. Today, I'm going in, grabbing my number, and sitting outside in the sunshine to wait for my number to be called. After I sit for a while, squinting at my phone, an attractive woman with an athletic body walks over and sits beside me. She looks my way and says, "Hi. I've been watching you. I'm trying to decide if you would be the nicest guy on my naughty list or the naughtiest guy on my nice list." In my mind I have already deemed this woman as "way hot" so I instinctively say, "the naughtiest guy on your naughty list."

Even though the comment was a little out of character for me, it got her attention. After some small talk, she gave me her number, and we went on with our busy day. When Friday came around, I called this mystery lady, who, at the mere sight of me, brought up visions of naughtiness.

"Let's have dinner and a drink, and talk"
We met at the 5th Street Steakhouse in Chico. We introduced ourselves. She as Aria and myself as Damien, as we settled into a booth. She told me that she was an only child and that she had grown up in the suburbs of San Diego. Somehow, it made sense when she told me she worked for a company called "The Sensuous Curve," a body sculpting boutique out of Roseville. She never married. I didn't ask her age, but If I had to guess, I'd say 29-ish. But who knows, working in a field like that, right?

"Tell me about yourself," she asked, "are you married, do you have kids?
"I told her, "I married once. No kids. I've been divorced since 2018."
"I'm 32 years old, and I don't have children either."
"I frame custom homes in the Roseville, Folsom area mostly."
"I've just been focusing on my work for the past few years and haven't been 'out on a date' for quite a while."

After a nice dinner and some shallow conversation, we moved to the local pub.
After a couple of drinks, I start to let my guard down and the conversation became more interesting. Aria showed me a few before and after photos of her clients. They're all women wearing posh lingerie. The changes to the bodies of these women are so profound my first thought is they've been photo-shopped! 

She's watching for my reactions... and smiling.

"I'm the guy who is easily manipulated by a pretty face."
"I'm the guy who ends up with the woman who has-to-be the alpha."

Aria reaches out for my hands and closes her eyes.
She whispers something inaudible, like a chant.
"You're an introvert, shy, capable of deep emotion."
A big smile suddenly appears, "You're just full of surprises!"
She pulled herself up tight against me, practically sitting in my lap.
"You're wearing women's clothing"
"You see yourself as a woman"

"Holy crap, yeah"

"And those pink satin panties you're wearing make it hard for me to not unzip your pants."

"what the fuck, how could you know?"

"I find men in panties very desirable" "And you're perfect."

Reaching for her phone again, swiping the screen "This is Guinevere, she has been in our program for a little over a year."
I took the phone. "We don't have a before picture for Guinevere, for her privacy and because she came to us as male."
"Whoa!" I zoomed in a little, "She looks so feminine,,, so pretty"
"And how could a male have a body like that?
"It sounds too good to be true"
"I do understand; often, our first steps are just wrapping our heads around something.
I assure you, it's real."