My New Friend ~ Part 3

I have my girly playlist on, driving home, trying to create a friendly vibe. But she just stares out the window silently. 

She told me a few days ago, that she started her transition four years ago, when  she lived with her foster parents. They're progressives, well off,  and liked being involved with her transition.

When we get home, I throw a few blankets and pillows on the couch. "Hey, sweetie, I want you to know you're safe here, and you're welcome to stay". "If you need anything, just ask." Handing her an iPhone charger. I know that we've only talked briefly, a couple of times at  therapy, and I shouldn't be surprised that she acts like she doesn't trust me. So, for now, I'm just giving her plenty of space, but at the same time acknowledging her frequently.

In the morning, as I'm leaving for work,  Alyssa  is sleeping peacefully on the couch. She's sleeping in the same clothes I picked her up in, tight jeans and oversized gray sweatshirt.
When I get home, she's wearing the same clothes, sitting in the same spot,,, "oh boy."
"I hope you like pizza". We have a large, 3 meat, on the way from the local pizza-aria." 
I get into my feminine pajamas and slippers and sit beside her.

"Can I ask you a few things about your transition?"
"Yeah" her eyes looking down.
"It's been almost 60 days since I started the hormone treatment, and recently, my chest is starting to hurt, right here" touching my breast. Alyssa looks up at me and smiles, "Oh yeah, I remember that. For me, It lasted about a month, I used to put crushed ice in a zip-lock bag and hold it on my nipples". "Really, that sounds pretty uncomfortable either way."
"Yeah, it was"

It's working, I got her to talk, I guess you could say I'm breaking the ice with my tits.

"And, I barely fit in my wranglers anymore, how come I'm getting so wide?"

"The  literature you were given at the orientation describes a redistribution of fatty tissue in  the area of hips, thighs, and butt." she gives me a look, "Didn't you  read it?" She totally blew me away with that, probably repeating the booklet word for word.
"Easy girl, I've been going through this alone, and I was kinda hoping for someone to talk to about these things"

"Oh, okay"
"You can ask me anything"

I'm glad to see her getting more relaxed and talking, I even got a smile out of her.

In the morning, I try not to wake her as I slip out the door.
As  usual, I have my killer playlist on. We're starting a new custom home  in Granite Bay this morning, I hope the crew can find this place and get  there somewhere near on time. I'm meeting the owner there for the first time.

On the way home, I'm thinking I should stop and get Alyssa   something.
What do you get a cute little trans girl?
I stop at the mall, "Gottschalks should work"
Let's see,  something feminine and pretty.

I'm a pushover when it comes to women's perfumes,, and beautiful young ladies that work the perfume counters. She leads me to several displays, the one I chose is the most beautiful fragrance, it literally makes me week in the knees.

It's called 'Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb', and kinda pricey, but what the hell.  
I also bought a dark natural lipstick that I thought would go with Alyssa's long straight black hair.

When I get home,  Alyssa is at the kitchen range making something, wearing a pink crop top and rocking some tight shorts, she just always looks hot.

I put the two gift boxes on the coffee table where she hangs out. I tell her, "I'm going to take a quick shower,,, Mmm, that smells so good" pointing to the kitchen.

Halfway through my shower, the door opens just enough for her to yell in 
"Oh my god, I love them, thank you", all exited like a little girl.

I put my thick gray leggings on and my favorite silky tee,