Chapter 52

When the kiss was in full swing, Li Yifei picked up Qian Fei and rolled her to the sofa. He pressed her under him, leaving no gap at all, wrapping his lips and tongue around her, stirring her up and down. His hands were all over her body. The more they kissed, the more passionate he became. His hands penetrated from the hem of her skirt and went up her legs. When he touched her panties, he pulled them down without hesitation.

  Qian Fei struggled in a panic, and he pressed her legs to restrain her. She reluctantly let him go.

  Suddenly his cell phone rang in his shirt pocket.

  ●︶3︶●

  Li Yifei's cell phone kept ringing, but he ignored it and focused all his attention on preparing to pick Qian Fei's body. Qian Fei was really upset when she heard the ringtone. She pushed him away and asked him to either answer or hang up.

  He finally left her lips for a moment and raised his upper body slightly. So through the thin fabric, Qian Fei could vaguely see the name of a girl displayed on the screen of her mobile phone that lit up.

  "Gina?" She read out the name, and then saw Li Yifei's expression change, and the intense lust in his eyes overflowed with a look of nervousness and alertness.

  Her heart skipped a beat, and she pushed him further away with more force. She reached into his pocket and took out her cell phone. She answered the call at lightning speed and pressed the speakerphone button.

  It was too late for Li Yifei to stop her, so he could only stare at her and follow her to listen to the cooing female voice coming from the mobile phone.

  "Aubrey, didn't we agree yesterday to have dinner together tonight, but where are you now?"

  Qian Fei held up her phone and looked at Li Yifei.

  Li Yifei grabbed the phone, hung up and turned it off without saying a word.

  The two people looked at each other, big eyes and small eyes.

  After staring for a while, Qian Fei said with a stern face: "Aubrey? Not bad, foreign names are pretty tough!"

  Li Yifei looked at her, his eyes twinkling, and he felt a little unsure when he spoke, "I didn't know you would break up so soon, I thought you and I would have no chance! I felt bad before, so Dajun just gave it to me I introduced a girl...but I can guarantee you with my personality that nothing has happened between me and her! You have to believe me if you are really Qian Fei!"

  Qian Fei looked at him and laughed twice, "It's so refreshing that you still have personality in a girl!" She stopped laughing, pushed him away completely, sat up and pulled her panties back. She stood up from the sofa, patted his shoulder like a condescending queen, looked at his bulging tent calmly, and said, "Li Yifei, I'm afraid a woman like me won't be able to control a young master with personality like you. I think we still have to continue being buddies! When you wear off the dandy and romantic energy in your bones, let's consider whether we can have sex! I'm going to bed. If you want to stay, you can sleep on the sofa. If you don't want to, Please close the door for me when you leave."

  After saying that, she walked back to the room, leaving Li Yifei looking at his swollen lower body with a painful look on his face.

  ●︶3︶●

  Back in the room, Qian Fei lay on the bed, burying her face in the pillow, savoring the various tastes in her heart.

  Her life these days was simply more exciting than a roller coaster ride.