part 4

______________________________________

Morning -

Yn's mom : ynieeeee...!! Ynieee....!!! Wake up !!!! Ynnnn!!!!!?????

It was morning when yn's mom called yn... Yn was sleeping suddenly she woke up hearing her mom's sound...
In mind *when did she came ?*

Yn : momiieee.... Let me sleep please !! Today is Sunday... Don't you know ?

Mom : I know ynnn but we decided something for you... You know it's take the whole night to decide that...

Yn : what mom?? And we ? Who?

Mom : ynnnnn.... Your dad and me decided something very important for you

Yn : mom please I'm sleepy tell me fast *rolls her eyes and covered herself with blanket*

Mom came and pull the blanket and make yn sit on the bed

Yn : mommmmmm....!!!??? Whatttttt?????

Mom : *death glare*

Yn : okieee.... *Sad pout* now tell me I'm awake...

Mom : go and fresh yourself then I'll tell you...

Yn : huhh *annoyed* okk!!

Yn's mom went from the room to prepare breakfast for yn meanwhile yn was taking a bath and after it she did her morning routine and came downstairs..

Mom : yn your breakfast is on table

Yn : okieee

Yn have her breakfast and was about to go in her room but stopped at being questioned by her mom

Mom : have you eaten your breakfast?

Yn : yes mom

Mom : wait sit there I'm coming

Yn : now ? What ?

Mom : i told you that I'll tell you something so that something is...

Mom sat on the chair that was just next to yn... And her dad also came...

Yn : good morning dad

Dad : good morning my sweetie *smiled*

Yn smiled too

Mom : so yn's dad it's the time to tell yn

Dad : yes !!

Yn : *confused*

Dad : so yn.... After some weeks there is your wedding...

Yn : whattttt....!!!????? Daddddd!!!!!!???? Are you out of your mind !?!?????? Huh !!!!!???

Mom : ynnn!! *Yells*
Don't you have manners???

Yn : s-sorry *looking down*

Dad : yn.... See I know you're angry because I know anyone would be angry if he/she would be at your place but Listen my child... We are your parents we want everything with you to be good... So we want to see your marriage and yes you'll be happy because we arranged your marriage to the biggest and richest ceo of the world...

Yn : so what dad ??!!? What if he is a richest and biggest ceo i just don't wanna get married and that's it !!

Dad : yn !! Now you're out of your limits go to your room and mrs Kim you started do the wedding shopping

Mom : okayyyy

Yn went to her room having tears in her eyes...

At room yn : why they don't fckin care about my feelings???

Why godddd !!???? Why ??? Why just me always !!!

Time skip -

Morning again - ( next day )

Mom : ynnnn !!! Yn!!!!.

Yn got up by hearing mom's sound

Yn : what ?

Mom : what?
Get up and change yourself we have to meet your husband to be.... And his family THE JEON'S FAMILY *highlights it*

Yn : *annoyed and angry at the same time*

Mom : what ? Go and fresh yourself and wear something good... His family must be waiting for us in the restaurant... You know what , the restaurant is of him - you know how rich he is and he's so handsome for you... *Happy*

Yn got up from the bed and started to fresh herself without saying a single word because she knows her parents won't understand her...

After all -

They all went to the xxxx restaurant...
Where the Jeon's family was waiting for him...

Mrs Kim : hello mr Jeon and mrs Jeon...*smiled*
Mr Kim also said same as mrs Kim
Mom shook yn to say hello
Yn : hello uncle, aunty *forced herself to smile*

They all stood up

Mrs Jeon : hello Mr Kim and mrs Kim and yn you too
Mr Jeon also said same as mrs Jeon

Mrs Jeon : why you all are standing sit here *smiled* and *while pointing to the chairs*

Kim's family except yn : oh yahh *smiled*

They all talked for a while except yn...

Mrs Kim : oh mrs Jeon btw where is your son ?

Mrs Jeon : oh yes.... Wait I should call him....

At call -

Mrs Jeon : hello ?

??? : Yes mom...

Mom : where are you ?

??? : Just see the gate mom coming...
Call cuts -

Meanwhile yn in her mind : th-this voice??! I've heard it before.... ( Yn and all of them can hear the voice as the volume was little louder and there was no one in the restaurant because the restaurant was of them and they do not want anyone to disturb them...) meanwhile Yn was talking to herself when suddenly mrs Jeon spoke

Mrs Jeon : oh ! Here's my son *smiled while looking at him*

Everyone changed their heads to the direction where the mrs Jeon was pointing...

Yn in mind : I can see his body it's hot.... Whatttt ynn !!??? What are you saying ???? But I can't see his face because his face was blurred due to the distance but I can see this face when he started to come to us...

??? : Hello everyone...*smiled*

Yn in mind : wh-whatttttttttt!!!!????!??

______________________________________

Hope you guys like this chapter 💞 don't forget to vote and follow ❤️ I love you guys ❣️ bye bye take care 😘