part 13

Jin : meet her yn she is yeri

Yn : oh hello yeri *still confused*

Jimin : meet her yn she is rose

Yn : hello rose

Rose : hi yn

Tae : meet her yn she is Jennie

Yn : hello Jennie

Jennie : hello ynie

Suga : meet her she is sana

Sana : hello yn

Yn : hello sana

Jhope : meet her yn she is Lisa

Yn : hello Lisa

Lisa : hello yniee

Rm : meet her she is aein

Yn : hello aein

Aein : hello yn

Yn was so confused and she kept saying hello to each of them while in confusion. She was so confused of the girls that who are they but then jungkook spoke...

Jk : confused?

Yn : um y-yes...

Jk : they are the girlfriends.

Yn : whattt...!!??

Yn was so happy that she got her unnies. She was so happy after listening that her hyungs got their life partners.

Yn : really I'm so happy!!

Jk : yes... Jimin and rose , jin hyung and yeri , rm hyung and aein , jhope hyung and Lisa , Suga hyung and sana , tae and Jennie.

Yn : ya ya enough I know... Now I'm so happy that I got my unnies...!! Unnies let's go we'll have fun!!

Yn took all the girls with her and they all went with yn in a room. They were also so happy that they got a sister like yn.

Meanwhile jungkook and his hyungs were also so happy seeing yn and their partners.

In the room ~

Yn : you know what unnies I'm so happy !!!!

Rose : yniee don't need to call us like that we know you love us and respect us and we too but call us by our name , believe us as your best friends.

All of them : yes !!

Yn : okay okay...

Sana : yes we already told jungkook too to call us by our name.

Yn : oki oki , btw how you guys meet hyungs ?

They all were talking and chit chatting with each others telling thier stories that how they meet their partners.

Meanwhile the hyungs were sitting in hall and they were also talking until door bell rang.

The sound of the bell was coming the room clearly and all the girls were able to hear. Yn was about to go but yeri told to yn that the boys will open.

Jungkook stand up and came towards the door. He open the door and saw...

??? : Hello jk

Jk : what ? You ?

??? : What ? Can't I come ?

Jk : no , i mean who invited you ?

??? : Rm hyung and If you're done jungkook can I come inside ?

Jk : yes-yes aera !!

Aera came inside and meet all the hyungs. And sat beside jungkook.

Jk : aera , the girls are in the room you can go if you want !!

Aera : jungkook...you know what my vibe matches with you guys more!!

They were talking while yn suddenly stop talking to the girls.

Lisa : what happened yn ?

Jennie : yes what happened?

Aein : anything wrong ynie ?

All of them except yn : what happened yn ?

Yn : no-nothing actually the voice...

Sana : what voice ?

Yn : the voice that is coming from the hall...

Yeri: yes yn ?

Yn : I know the voice...

Yn stood up and went outside the room and went downstairs meanwhile the girls were confused.

Yn went downstairs and saw a girl sitting beside her husband but her back was facing yn. She went in front of the girl and saw her biggest enemy AERA!!

Yn : you !!

Aera : yes yn how are you and you know what it's been so long to meet you so I came to know that you guys are planning to go on a tour through rm hyung actually I called him and he invited me too.

Yn stood silent there because it's her rm hyung and she respect her elders more than anything.

Yn knew that aera was trying to be so sweet to her because the hyungs were there and most important jungkook was there but jungkook knew already about her.

Yn went upstairs again and told about aera to the girls.

All of them : what ? She is here ?

Yn : you guys know her ?

Sana : she is my biggest enemy.

Lisa : yes

Rose : yes all the time she keep trying to close with jimin

Jennie : yes same with tae

Aein : yes she is trying to take rm away from me.

Yeri: yes same with me and I hate her so much !!

Yn : what ? And I thought it's only with me.

Lisa : no yn it's not only with you but yes I can say she is trying to take jungkook mainly because she loves him. You need to be careful and yn she is sweet too with our partners too because our partners is the weapon of her strong mission. Your hyungs are the strong thing that she is using for taking jungkook away from you. You need to be careful.

Yn : yes...

______________________________________

Hope you guys love the chapter !! And sorry for the short chapter !! Love u guys 😘 take care 💅🏻 Don't forget to vote and follow 💞