part 9

______________________________________

After reaching home , they both fresh themselves up and after changing into comfort one they both were relaxing. After that jungkook was doing some of his work and yn was scrolling through her phone. Suddenly she kept her phone aside and saw that jungkook was doing his work. She sat silently as she don't wanna disturb him. Actually she wanted to talk with jungkook but as he was doing his work so she decided to talk to him in the morning.

Now it's been more than an hour and jungkook was still on his work. Yn didn't wanted jungkook to be disturbed but she was sleepy so she spoke.

Yn : kookie ?

Jungkook just hummed as he was busy on his work and he hummed without looking at yn and focusing on his work that he was doing in a laptop.

Yn : I'm sleepy.

Jk : then sleep.

Yn : come with me.

Jk : yn I'm doing my work , you can sleep and after doing my work I'll sleep with you.

Yn : okay

Saying this yn went to sleep as she didn't wanted jungkook to be more disturbed.

Yn slept while jungkook was still on his work. After an hour he completed his work and went for sleeping. He lay down on the bed next to yn and hold her waist and hugged her tightly , yn's back was facing him until she changed her position and turned in another side. She kept her one leg on jungkook and put her one hand on his waist. Jungkook hugged her more tightly and they both slept.

Time skip ~~

In morning -

Yn woke up early today and saw jungkook still sleeping. She was staring at him , he was looking like a cute bunny , she was still staring at him and in her own world not realising that jungkook woke up 20 minutes ago and he was staring at her back. Jungkook realised that yn was still staring so he decided to speak as he was controlling so long to not to blush.

Jk : I know I'm handsome but don't look at me like that !! *Teasing*

Yn realised that jungkook woke up , she covered her face with her hands due to embarrassment.

Jungkook laughed hard at her cute behaviour. He was laughing very hard but then saw yn sitting cutely but with angry face and glaring at him , he sat quietly.

Yn : youuuuuuu shuttt upp!!!!

Yn took a pillow and started hitting jungkook with that. Jungkook again started laughing , so she took a huge pillow and then started beating him.

Jungkook: ahhh ynieeee I'm sorryyy

Yn : no !! You made joke of me !! And listen Mr Jeon you're not that handsome that I'll stare at you !! *While beating him*

Jungkook again started laughing on her cute behaviour and yn was hitting him , suddenly an idea popped in his mind and he started to faking like he was hitted by the pillow very hard.

Jk : ahhh ynnnn....!!!

Yn stopped hitting him when he screamed. She got so worried.

Yn : what ? What happened? Are you okay kookie !? I-I'm so sorry. I won't do it again I'm sorry kookie. *Worried*

Jungkook laughed seeing her so worried over a small thing. Yn understood that he was faking , by seeing him laughing hard.

Yn : youu liarrrrrr....!!!!

Yn was again about to grab the pillow but then jungkook hold her waist and made her sat on him. He started kissing her , yn also kissed him back and her hands were crossing around his neck and legs were crossing around his waist. She sat comfortably on him. Jungkook was holding her waist and his one hand was inside her top on her back.

He was kissing him and yn too but that kiss was so long that yn was unable to take breathe so she patted jungkook's shoulder signing that she is not be able to take breathe. Seeing her , jungkook broke the kiss. Yn put her head on his shoulder and hugged him for a while in the same position.

Jk : I love you.

Yn : I love you more.

After some time they left the bed and did their morning routine and then went downstairs to have their breakfast. They both were having breakfast when yn spoke.

Yn : kookie?

Jk : babe

Yn : I wanna talk to you

Jk : hmm ?

Yn : actually kookie... As you know that I already left the university after completing my graduation , and as you also works so I feel lonely at home whenever you were not at home. Kookie... I also wanna do job.

Jk : see yn , I can understand but I can't allow you to do a job !!

Yn : why ? And kookie I'm not asking to do job at another place... Actually I wanna do job at your company with you.

Jk : still....no yn.

Yn : but why ? what's the problem? *Sad pout* okayyy I'll be your personal assistant as there is no personal assistant of yours *happy*

Jk : no , there is my personal assistant already.

Yn : what when ?? You said that there is no one , and you also said that I don't wanna make any other girl my personal assistant. *Sad pout* Is any man is your personal assistant?

Jk : no yn...

Yn : so ? Who is your personal assistant?

Jk : AERA

Yn got so angry after hearing the name !!

Yn : whatttttt.....!!!??????? That bitch is your personal assistant huh !!!???? Really!????? When did she became????

Jk : yn why are you getting so angry of hearing her name.

Yn : I said tell me when did she became your personal assistant!!!??

Jk : just yesterday in the party !! Actually she used to do her work in London but due to some personal reasons she had to come here. And she was unable to find any job so i told her to do this job.

Yn : why did you told her !!!???

Jk : because she is my friend yn...

Yn stood up from the chair angryly and said...

Yn : really kookie !!?? She was just lying!! And why she was unable to find any jobs ?? There are many jobs in this world but she wants to do this only and that's your personal assistant!! So that she can come more closer to you and can make away myself from you !!

Yn went upstairs very angryly and jungkook was still confused that what just happened and why yn just said these words.

Jk : what just happened to her !? Even she was alright when I said I already have my personal assistant she was only little sad at that time but when I just said that it is aera so she just became angry and shouting !! I don't know what just happened!! And why did she said aera will take her place and take away her from me ?? Why ?? But anything yn... You're mine and always be mine !! No one can ever replace you !! And if they dare to do that....THEN I'LL SEE THEM !!

______________________________________

Thank you so much for reading this chapter 💞 i hope you liked it ❣️ and we'll meet in next chapter....💓 Bye bye guys 💕 take care 😘💅🏻 and don't forget to vote 💖 and follow 💗 I love y'll ❤️✨

______________________________________