SHORTY GUY

spotify playing...

LAY YOUR HEAD ON ME -crush

"When the more you love, the more you lose
The more I'm there for you
I'm thinking 'bout you always
I'm thinking 'bout you always"

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ 

27/1/2023       

LEE AH-YOON POV

as always, i wake up at 9 o'clock in the morning...
my family owns a music store. i work there too. well im thier daughter after all... but i wont lie i love this job, music is my life lol.
well... this is the only thing that makes me feel less lonely and teaching me a lot of things...

so i woke up, got ready, washed up, brushed my teeth, put clothes and went out to the store.
i know today will be bussy... today, a new TXT album is coming out... well im excited too, thier music is good. gonna steal some of the albums later ;)

i opened the store, cleaned up a little... 
and now its time to organize the new albums on the shulfes.
the store is opening at 11 am so i have some time.
after i organized the albums i opened the store and ppl started to get in and buy the album i just organized, a lot of crazy fans, it was insane. well a lot of ppl bought, good business good life isnt it? lol.

when the clock showed 8 o'clock  i knew its time to clean up and prepare  to go home. 

it was quiet and no one was here, so i put some music...
spotify playing...

REPLAY - SHINEE

"Because noona is so pretty
Men don't leave her alone
But I actually know her fluttering heart
To her, love is just a momentary feeling
No matter what they say, she's everything in my life..."

I was singing along till i saw someone at the door (it was when i almost turned off the lights), a short guy, breathing heavily seems like he rushed here..
short a little, mask on his face and a green hat on his fluffy black hair.

"sorry, can i pls buy an album before you close?"
he said. this voice was fimilar but somehow i didnt recognize.

"yeah sure, but make it quick ok?" i said.

" thank you!"

i got in again with the man into the store. he got a BIGBANG album. not gonna lie, this man has a good taste in music, he got the MADE album, my favorite one.
"you have a good taste, i dont see a lot of VIP's here." i said.

"mhm, thank you, actually i'm a VIP for a long time now." he chuckled a little.

"ohh really? i'm VIP for a long time too... who is your bias?"

"oh... i think g-dragon, his rap is so good... and yours?"

"for sure taeyang, i love his solo songs alot too."

"how old are you?"he looked up at me.

"im 21"

"oh, well im older..." he took out his wallet to pay.
"well... how much is it?" he asked.

"it's 44,000 won"

i packed his things into a bag.
"hope to see you next time here, good to know there's more VIP's now." i smiled.

he glared at me for a little with his brown dark eyes.
"what? is there something on my face?" i asked, embarrassed.

"oh nono, I just... you have a pretty smile..." he said with a shy voice. he grabed his hand behind his neck.
i blushed. 

"o-oh well, thanks for buying, i- i hope to see you here again..." i stuttered a little.

he laughed. his laugh is cute...