long time no see

spotify playing...

SOMEBODY! - Loco, HWASA

"Sometimes
Am I frozen up
I forget when I see you
I feel it coming, babe
You are selfish
Why are you testing me every day
Please take me somewhere."

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

LEE AH- YOON POV 

27/5/23

its been 4 months since i saw the cute guy.
in this 4 months i was closing the store later than it should be with hope i will see the guy again.
something about him was telling me to get to know him more and more.
but everytime i waited i was dissappointed again.

it's 10 am, its time to head to work...
i got to the store but in the entrance a guy was sitting thier.
who is he?

i got closer and the guy stood up and smiled.

he had a gray hoodie, blue jeans, fluffy black hair and you can see that this guy is working out a lot. his smile looks cute.

"hi" that's what the guy said.
he has this familiar voice but i dont recognize it.

"do i know you?" i asked.

"i dont know if you remember me... cause i was with a mask last time..." he put his hand behind his neck.

why his voice so similar to the guy from....
WAIT

"A-Are you the VIP fan that i met 4 months ago?" i asked with a smile.

"yeah i'm, so you do remember me." he chuckled.

"how can i not... its not like you meet a VIP everyday" i laughed.

"yeah you are right... im Seo Changbin by the way, its nice to meet you again". he moved his hand and place it infront of me waiting for my hand.

"im Lee ah yoon, its nice to meet you again too" i chuckled.
i shaked his hand.

"what are you doing here?" i asked

" well... i wanted to see you again...and maybe to ask you out for a coffee." he said shyly.

i was feeling my chicks getting warm.
is he really asking me out rn?
can someone be cuter than this.

i put my hands to cover my face.

"w-well i dont mind" i mumbled.

he looked up at me and smiled.
"when are you closing the store today?"

"umm.... at 7pm why?"

"i will pick you up than." he said with a smirk.

"wh-what? w-well ok..." i was already a tomato at that moment.

he laughed "you are cute... can i get your number before i go?"

"sure..." he handed me his phone and i gave him back after i wrote down my number.

"i will see you later than... ah yoonshi." he said my name with a smile.
his smile is so adorable...

i nodded and waved him goodbye when he walked away. my heart was racing like crazy, i was a blushing mess. for the first time someone asked me out.... that was unexpected.

finally i opened the store, i cleaned up a little and strated working.
i knew that today is going to be a great day.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

CHANGBIN POV

i was getting ready to go out. i was nervous, so nervous....
what if she wouldnt like me? what if she run away?
all those thoughts were stressing me out...
that's my chance rn to meet up with her before our comeback.
i know she doesnt know who i really am.
but i will tell her in the right time.
i want to get closer to her. she makes me feel like something is pulling me to her, like a magnet.
she is cute. she has a great test in music from what i know, she is pretty and adorable.

i dressed up with glasses, black jacket, blue jeans and a white t-shirt.

i got out of the dorm and headed to the store... it was a 10 min walk. 
i wore glasses this time,  a white t-shirt, a black jacket and blue jeans.

i got to the store. it was 7:05 pm already. 
i saw her there waiting for me. she is beautiful. even though she worked a lot of hours ...