QUEEN SCARLETT!!🐞❄️

<< Chloe pov:>>

I called Jean and asked him not to look for me. I lied and said I was hiding in the bathroom.

I flew outside and saw a girl who had been akumatized, carrying an umbrella. 

' I recognize her from the stormy weather. Fortunately, I come from the future; it'll make dealing with her easier.'

I was going to take down Stormy Weather, but then a large block of ice caught my attention.

'  Did someone get trapped inside it?'

I flew towards them and asked

Ice queen:"  Are you okay? Please don't worry, I'll make sure to get you out of here safely. "

I used my powers to melt the ice around them, and Alya and the little girl hugged me.

Alya:" Thank you so much, ice queen!!"

??:" Thank you !!"

Ice Queen:" Ha ha, stay safe. I need to go!"

I flew higher and saw Chat Nori.

I was about to call him but... did he just call HER ICE QUEEN???!!

Stormy weather:" IT'S STORMY WEATHER NOT ICE QUEEN! THAT IS ALREADY SOMEONE ELSE NAME!"

Ice Queen:" And that's mine!"* coldly glaring at Chat Nori*

Chat looked at me nervously.

Chat nori:" Uh uh m-my queen i- you are my queen you know!  No one can replace you!!"

Both Stormy Weather and I maintained stoic expressions as she prepared to attack. Suddenly, I grabbed Chat Nori and ascended at lightning speed.

Ice Queen:" Obviously, there can be only one ice queen - and that's me. If I hadn't saved you, you would have crashed into the wall by now."* proudly*

Chat laughed and said

Chat Nori:" Of course my queen~~. Thanks."

IQ:" There she is. Ladybug. "

We went near her, and she frowned when she saw us.

'I love to piss her off~~~.'

Ladybug:" And why are you in her arms? "

Ice Queen:" This princess just got saved by a queen. What else?"* puts him down*

Chat Nori:" First, i am not a princess. Second, let's leave that aside, shall we? We gotta defeat the Akuma. "

Ladybug:" And since when did you start to take the lead ?"

Ice Queen:" Gotta problem with that? Enough chit-chat. I have a plan. "

The Bug was very annoyed with me, and I loved that. She should know her place.

But before I could say anything,  whether the girl appeared.

Weather girl:" We should be expecting lightning storms right now."

She aims her umbrella at the sky and shoots a beam of lightning, changing the weather. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning heads towards us.

I grabbed both of them by their waist and dragged them away from the area.

Ice Queen:" We have to be careful. She uses ice power and lightning.  Plus, she can fly."* puts them down*

And once again, she appeared in the sky in front of us.

Chat Nori:" You have just yourself a catfight!"