HAPPY BIRTHDAY

<< Chloe pov:>>

Currently, I am in the school, sitting in my seat and thinking about what Tikki said to me this morning. I came a little early today because I felt like it.

< Flashback:>

Tikki:" Good morning, Chloe. I have something important to tell you about last night. "

Chloe:" Good morning.. what happened?"

Tikki:" The thing is.. you forgot to lock the balcony door and.."

Chloe:" What? Ah. Dont worry.  Nothing will happen to me. And if something happens... I am ready to die willingly to be free from this rotten world. "

Tikki:" Don't say that, Chloe!! "

Chloe:" Hahhaha, what? I am just telling the truth.  And.. many people may hate me now, but not till the point of killing me, right? "

Tikki:" Oh Chloe.."* sad*

Chloe:" And continue what you were saying. "

Tikki:" Nothing just... don't forget to lock the door, ok?"

Chloe:" .... Fine."

< Flashback off.>

' Tikki was hiding something from me... but what? Did someone... enter my room? That's it. Otherwise, how would Tikki know whether my balcony door was locked or not?'

I was about to call Tikki, but then I suddenly noticed someone was in the class other than me.

It was the redhead. Nathaniel. Someone who had a secret crush on the baker* rolls her eyes*

I remember his personality. Shy, quiet, teamed. Very.... cute?

Wait, cute? * looks at him*

I guessed he sensed my gaze and looked at me. Our gaze met, and he immediately turned his head away with a slight blush.

' Ha ha, look at that. Is he scared of me? It will be fun to tease him a bit.'

I went near him and said

Chloe:" Hey you."* bossy tone*

He jumped in his seat, scared, and looked at me nervously.

Nathaniel:" Y-yes? "

Chloe:" Your name is Nathaniel, right? And you are an artist?"* sits beside him *

Nathaniel:" Y-yes, that's my name. A-and I can't say e-exactly that I am an a-artist for now."* avoids eye contact*

' He is stuttering a lot. Am I scaring him that much?'

Chloe:" Show me your drawings. Now."

Nathaniel:" W-what? N-no i-"* surprised*

Chloe:" Are there any other drawings than that baker ?"

Nathaniel:" Huh?"

Chloe:" I know you have a crush on that baker. And if you like her, you will automatically draw her. Don't ask me how I know. "

Nathaniel:" Was it that obvious?"* sad and lowers his head*

Chloe:" Nah. It's just that I am too smart and other people are dumb. Now show me some drawings."

Nathaniel:" B-but, why do you need to see them?"

Chloe:" Just remember, I only do things that benefit me. There's always a reason behind every action I take. "* snatches his drawing book*

Nathaniel:" H-hey wait!"

I looked through the drawings, and I have to say one thing .... it's impressive. More than the baker's. I don't know how Dupen-Chen's work was more popular than him.