King

<< Chloe pov:>>

I arrived at school on time, hurried into the classroom, and sat down. I began to review my hotel reports, and guess what? ROYAL PALACE is completed. And it will be renovated this Saturday. Haha. Now I must ask Tikki to take me to the Guardian of the Miraculous after school. The Guardian must be the same regardless of dimension. Sabrina entered through the open door.

Sabrina:" You are here, Chloe!! I was waiting for you outside, you know. You had me worried. "

'Shit. I forgot about her.'

Chloe:" Apologies. I forgot to message you that I have arrived sooner. Pardon me."

Sabrina:" O-oh, it's ok. I am glad that you are here."* sits next to her*

The door opened once more, and... the group of four had arrived. And Agrest was wearing that ugly scarf in addition to the jewellery I had given him. With a smile, he looked at me and waved his hand. I simply nodded and returned my gaze to the phone.

'Hump.'

It was departure time in the blink of an eye. I walked outside and towards the gate without saying anything. Sabrina was just behind me. Suddenly, I received a call informing me that the car would be coming late today.

'Ugh, why today???'

Sabrina:" What happened, Chloe? Where is your car?"

Chloe:" Sigh, it will be late today."

Sabrina:" Then how will you go home today??"

Chloe:" Walk, of course. "

Sabrina:" Gasp!! Wouldn't you get tired? Won't you sweat a lot? Wont that damage your hair??"

'Control, Chloe. Control. You don't want to lash out at her and get her akumatized, do you? Breath. Breath .'

Chloe:" Sigh. Sabrina, Sabrina. Why don't you go home and I mind my own business for some time? Don't worry about these unnecessary things. Ok?"

Unexpectedly, Agrest appeared in front of me and asked

Adrain:" Wow, Chloe, you are still here?"

Chloe:" Uhh yes, and now I am going. "

I walked past Agrest, but he held back my hand.

Adrian:" Why don't you go with me today? I will drop you there. "

Chloe:" That won't be necessary. Thanks for the suggestion. Bye."

Adrian:" But -"

I didn't wait for him to continue and run from there ASAP. Finally, I stopped near the bridge and decided to rest a little.

Gasp, Gasp, Gasp.

'Thank goodness, I got rid of him. Sigh, peace. '

??:" You look very tired, young lady."

I looked at the side and saw an old man feeding some birds.

Chloe:" Ah yeah. I- I guess I am. "

??:" Did you run away from something?"

Chloe:" Apparently.. yes."

'Why am I answering him?'

??:" If you don't mind.. will you tell me the reason?"

Chloe:" I.. I don't like to be around him.. around anyone at all. I like to be alone. Away from everyone. "

??:" No one likes to be alone, dear."

Chloe:" But I do. If being away from them will keep them from judging me, I will do anything to cut off any relationship I have with them."

??:" Why will they judge you?"