Author's Note

I had never thought that I would write this story. Khyati was a side character in Chandralekha's story (in case you haven't read it please check it out first - Chandralekha - The Beginning of Destruction)

I don't know when she became so popular that people started thinking about her journey. To be honest I did not have any plot for her initially, but now I have her mind-blowing story in my mind.

Khyati is a true magician. Her magic worked on the readers very well.

The story will have lessons for life. This is going to be a fusion of Spirituality and Dark Energies.

Spirituality is a very misunderstood term these days. This had nothing to do with religion - any religion because religion works as a boundary whereas spirituality connects you with the Infinite Divine - the One without boundaries.

We may give that Energy a name and a form (and that also has its own reasons), but in reality that Energy is nameless and formless since name and form are also boundaries.

Through this story I want my readers to explore the depths of spirituality. I want you all to challenge your notions. I want you all to learn from Khyati's blunders so that we never repeat them.

The World that we live in is Illusion - The only reality is the Infinite Divine.🪷

🪷