Wildly inappropriate

Nâdiya POV

"I wonder what dad doing." I heard Perla said as I looked at her. "Just doing his thing as a team player." I answered.

None of us could believe how he just up and left us many times and just now wanting to come back after his games was done for his season.

"Nâdiya you have an interview in a few weeks for Game of Thrones." I heard my mom tell me as I nod. How am I supposed to tell Miss Abby?

We get to the studio for another awful day my words per say.

"Phoenix was rough. You guys for your butts kicked. Here in Pittsburgh, you have won everything, but it's clearly a different story when you get on a plane and fly across the country." Miss Abby told us.

"For years I took the kids by myself. I made sure the hair was correct. I made sure their makeup was correct. I put on the headgear. All moms want to go now because they are reliving their childhood through you all."

"And now, that's where the problem occurs I am the leader, I'm the teacher. You do as I say when your mothers tell you what to do, it's a conflict you understand?"

To me Abby is sounding crazy but whatever she says goes and we just have to be quiet.

Abby then turns to Nia. And I knew she wasn't going to say anything nice.

"Nia, how do you think you did?" Miss Abby asked her. "Well, I think we could have improved." Nia answered. "What do you need to improve?" Miss Abby asked. "Pointing my feet." Nia replied. "Yeah, very sloppy feet, legs, your shoulder, your arm, the same mistake over and over, and that pulls the group down." Abby said.

"Chloe, the headband was bad. Next time, what are you going to do?" Abby asked. "I'm going to make sure my headpiece stays on." Chloe replied fastly. "Could you have prevented that?" Abby asked as Chloe nodded.

"Nâdiya! You was about to fall on your turns in the group dance. You are the oldest out of your sister's but you are just like the youngest. How can your own sister be better than you?" Abby asked as I looked down. "Look up!" Miss Abby yelled at me as I looked up.

"None of my daughters are better than one another. They are all the best so don't say that to my daughter!" My mom yelled as Abby just backed down.

"Moving on." Abby said as she started to pyramid.

Rosetta
Maddie Chloe Nâdiya
Brooke Paige Nia Mackenzie Perla

"Congratulations Rosetta, a perfect score something that is hard to achieve but you did it." Miss Abby praised my little sister.

"Now, the group number is called 'Electricity'. Can everyone say that?" Miss Abby asked us. "Electricity." We all replied back.

"Rosetta you will not be in a group dance instead you would have a duet. Nâdiya you would have a solo and you better win for God sake." Miss Abby said.

"Maddie, because you were great during the weekend and your mother didn't give me any trouble you're going to be front and center in the group routine."

Miss Abby then points to my sister headshot. "Everyone goal is to be right here. Yes?" Miss Abby asked as we nodded. How would I ever beat my own little sister huh?

"Two more solos go to Maddie and Chloe you both would go up against Nâdiya. I would move you to her division. May the best dancers win." Abby said as I felt unsettling.

I don't wanna go against my sister's friends.

My solo this week is called 'Hurt' and it's a lyrical. Miss Abby expect me to beat them and show them that I'm not in my sister shadow and that they should be looking at me.

| WITH THE MOMS |

"Well, is anyone surprised that Chloe and Maddie are going up against each other with Nâdiya in the mix?" Christi exclaim. "I have to say that what Abby said to Nâdiya was uncalled for. She is a wonderful dancer." Queen Holly said.

"She wants Chloe to lose then?" Christi asked. "So is my daughter gonna lose because Abby is putting pressure on her to win." Orabella said to Christi.

| Nâdiya Solo(talk) |

"As you know your solo is called 'Hurt' a lyrical solo for you. It's named that because of you being defeated or the feeling of being defeated, or maybe someone you loved left." Abby said as I felt like that was just a low blow of some sort.

"Now you better win I mean you probably won't win since I have Maddie and Chloe not that much to say about." Abby said to me as I felt discouraged.

"You also won't be in the group dance I had changed my mind about that." Abby also told me as I just nodded. Of course she didn't want me in the dance.

( The next day )

The bus ride I just was thinking about my solo and how I would do.

We got to the competition and I was having a panic attack. "You got this Nâdiya! Don't let Abby words get the best of you." Holly said to me as I nodded trying to breath.

Holly hugged me as I calmed down with my mother yelling at Abby about the pressure and what she said to me did.

I went backstage and saw Maddie and Chloe preform. Then it was Rosetta duet with Paige.

(One of the left is Rosetta and the right is Paige.)

I thought they killed it out there.

"Please welcome entry number 123, Nâdiya with Hurt!"

I made sure that it was good enough to win. But when I saw the group dance I was happy that I was taking out.

I still clapped for them at the end of the day even tho I didn't like the dance myself.

\ Awards /

"In third place for duets junior division goes with a score of 138 go to miss Jayda and Pamela from the Candy Apples Dance Center!" The announcer said as two girls walked up and got their awards.

"In second place with a score of 210 is miss Katelynn and Nylah from the Dixie Dance center!" Another pair of girls went up. "And in first place with a score of 295 is miss Rosetta and Paige!" The announcer said as we clapped and they got their award.

"Now moving into solos in third place with a score of 204 is Miss Chloe from the Abby Lee Dance Company. In second place with a score of 278.5 is miss Maddie!" My smile faded please tell me if I'm in first place.

"And in first place with a score of 299 is miss Nâdiya Archambeau-Accardi!" I stood up with joy I almost had a perfect score but I won and I prove myself to Abby.

Unfortunately for them the group didn't place and they was shaking in fear like who wouldn't? That's miss Abby for you.

( In the dressing room )

"Maybe because it was inappropriate." Nia said as I agreed. "Really inappropriate." I added on. "You both took they words out of my mouth." Christi said as we three share a laugh.

We are about to get yelled at big time and we know it.