#84 and #88

Thought()

Y/n was riding in the car Takami provided him to his hotel while Akitsu was sleeping on his side, he figured escaping M.B.I and her depress state she didn't have time to rest nor eat and was running on fumes. The car finally stopped at the hotel where Y/n princess carries Akitsu in the lobby.

Receptionist: Hello there sir, how may I help you.

Y/n: Yeah can you give me the suite.

Receptionist: I'm sorry sir but that is reserved for VIPs.

Y/n: Maybe this will change your tune?

Y/n then pulls out the M.B.I card out of his pocket and shows it to the receptionist who instantly changes their stance.

Receptionist: My apologies sir, here are your card keys to the room.

Y/n then stepped on to the elevator and made his way to the top floor and opened the door to the room to find a luxurious room with a nice view of the whole city.

Y/n: Damn this is nice and it's not an unnecessary fancy.

Y/n then made his way to the master bedroom and placed Akitsu down on the bed, he was about to move till he felt Akitsu holding his arm. He can feel through the bond that she was worried that all this was a dream and that he would disappear the moment she let's go. Y/n then reassured her that he wasn't going anywhere. 

Y/n: Alright, time to get to work.

Y/n then started to make seals around the room to make sure no one could spy on them, no matter how advanced technology becomes magic can scramble the signal.

Y/n: There that should do it, who knows if Minaka bugged the place so this should guarantee privacy.

Y/n then sniffed something as he smelled himself and recoiled from the stench.

Y/n: Whhooo boy, I didn't realize how bad I stink. let's check out the bathroom.

Y/n looked at the bathroom and was disappointed at it, it was small like a one room apartment just cleaner.