Sekirei #08/Going Undercover

thoughts()

Y/n Dreamscape-3POV

Y/n was on a rooftop, waves of cloth were hanging on racks looking like they were drying. The cloth moved in such a way that it looked like it was alive.

Y/n:( Where the hell is this dream taking place?)

Y/n then heard the giggling and laughter of a woman, Y/n looked around and followed the sound as he made his way to the center of the roof. There he sees a woman wrapped in revealing cloth as some of them danced around her.

 There he sees a woman wrapped in revealing cloth as some of them danced around her

Y/n: Who are you?

???: Glad to see you made it, my aren't you a cute one~?

Y/n*Blush*: Huh?

The cloth on the girl's head then pulled back as it revealed her having brown hair in a side ponytail and brown eyes as she sauntered over closer to him.

Y/n( Is she a sekirei? If she is ,she's cute, are all the sekirei going to be beautiful women?)

???*chuckles*: Now that I got a closer look at you, you're even cuter when blushing my ashikabi.

Y/n*Even redder*: I-uh-b-you..I don't even know your name and you're flirting with me!

Uzume: Oh yeah, I'm sekirei #10 Uzume the Veil.

Y/n: I'm Y/n.

Uzume: I hope you find me soon, my ashikabi~.

 Dream end 

Y/n then wakes up in his bed with his sekirei sleeping on him, Akitsu on his left completely naked, Musubi on his right in her underwear, and Yashima on his chest wearing a blue night gown.

Y/n: Well at least it wasn't the normal nightmare I get.....

 It has been 4 days since Y/n winged both Musubi and Yashima and he was getting use to the girls sleeping with him, Y/n's personal phone then started ringing( Not the phone he got from Takami) Y/n carefully shifted out of Musubi and Akitsu's grasp and placed Yashima on the bed without waking them. Y/n then picked up the phone.

Y/n: Devil May Cry, Y/n speaking.

???*Shouting*: Why haven't you called!?!?

Y/n: Ow, watch the eardrum Kyrie.

Kyrie: I'm more worried about your well being, You haven't called us in 5 days, we didn't even know if you made it to Shinto I was about to send Nero there to find you!

Y/n: Calm down, no need to send deadweight over, I just got caught up in some stuff so I forgot.

Kyrie: Did you run into demon or devils?

Y/n: No, but it is weird. I'll tell you another time, but sorry for worrying like.

Kyrie: *sigh* I swear you take after Nero's recklessness and your father's blind confidence a little too much, just be safe out there we don't want to lose you like we almost did last time.